A topic for traders. - page 52

Speculator #:

And you give away everything on a platter!!!

For the handout in this thread, a litter tray, not a saucer, is more appropriate)

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

For the one given out in this thread, a litter tray is more suitable than a saucer.)

And you came running to use this tray)) Here you are the smartest))

And you didn't have the brains to answer my question.( It's sad to see such a giant of thought on this tray.

If the price of an instrument is not SB, then it must be some kind of pattern of movement of the numerical series.

In fact it is. Only this pattern is hidden from view.

To understand it, one should deeply dive into waves and not only waves.

After acquaintance with Elliott Waves, many lose confidence in the usefulness of waves in TA and they are right.

I saw the disadvantages of such a system myself and it inspired me to create my own systematization of waves.

I have created a simple and understandable system of waves. Only a few people were willing to use it.

The rest of them are making fun of it, not understanding the benefits or to show themselves as market geniuses.

Aleksei Stepanenko #:

Let me add a bit more constructive. If we consider waves in a trend, we get roughly the same pattern in terms of frequency of the number of waves:

That is, only one wave occurs 15% of the time, and then a reversal occurs. Two waves occur in 7% of cases, and so on downwards.

I built this chart based on waves averaging 2000-3000 pips of five digits on GBPNZD over 10 years.

Moreover, registration of the trend itself often takes place on the 2nd or 3rd wave. That is, we learn about all this beauty post factum on history.

Greetings Alexey.

You see that wave sampling gives nothing. Yes, it gives nothing but statistics.

Clearly, if the statistics showed 100% results, no one would allow us into the financial markets).

My point is this.

My system of waves is first of all useful for computer processing of information about trends, fluxes and other useful features that many people miss.

For manual trading, it is useful, for example, as on wave 9 you can easily and long hold BUY position, or SELL position on wave 1. Moreover, by no means try to go against it on these waves.

Even these simple rules are enough to have a successful trade.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

My system of waves is first of all convenient for machine processing of information on trends, flat and other useful features that many people do not notice.

For manual trading, it is useful, for example, as on wave 9 you can easily and long hold BUY position, or SELL position on wave 1. Moreover, by no means try to go against it on these waves.

Even these simple rules will be enough for successful trading.

Where can we see this system in a formalized form?

Uladzimir Izerski Elliott Waves, many people lose confidence in the usefulness of waves in TA and they are right.

I saw the disadvantages of such a system myself and it inspired me to create my own systematization of waves.

I have created a simple and clear system of waves. Only a few people were willing to use it.

The others are foamy with ridicule about its uselessness, without understanding the benefits or to show themselves as market geniuses.

Waves are capricious and they should be approached with creativity.

That is, do not act according to a template, but according to the behaviour of the market!

Speculator #:

Waves are capricious and must be approached with creativity.

That is, do not act according to a pattern, but according to the behaviour of the market!

That's right!

One has to sit and constantly redraw them to fit the current situation.

Then you show beautiful pictures on the history and tell everyone that you should buy here and sell here. This is what wave analysis is all about.

I see our colleague Georgiy Merts looking for an opportunity to find an optimal group of EAs that will work in a trend or flat.

I am following his thread. I see that there are interesting Expert Advisors. But he has not managed to divide them into qualitative groups for many years. Most likely, the majority of Expert Advisors do not use the trend-flat principle but are based on averages or indicators that lag behind the prices.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

I see our colleague Georgiy Merts looking for an opportunity to find an optimal group of EAs that will work in a trend or flat.

I am following his thread. I see that there are interesting Expert Advisors. But he has not managed to divide them into qualitative groups for many years. Most likely, the majority of Expert Advisors do not use the trend-flat principle but are based on averages or indicators that lag behind the prices.

Actually, high-quality and timely detection of a trend/flop is the key to the grail. In reality, it happens after the fact, when all that is left is to hope that the trend or the flop that was detected will continue.

JRandomTrader #:

Where can I see this system in a formalised form?

There is a description on the blog.https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/746020

And there can be many implementations of the construction. It doesn't affect the waves themselves. In most cases they will be correct.

Alexey Stepanenko, for example, created a convenient version himself.

Новый взгляд на волны.
Новый взгляд на волны.
  • www.mql5.com
В любой момент времени финансовые графики представляют собой неопределенный набор метаний цены вверх-вниз-вверх. Но это только на первый взгляд кажется, что не определённый. На самом деле график
Reason: