How to increase your account by a factor of 1,000. - page 8

MrBobr1:

Risking as much as 400% of your capital in a trade,

Leverage of 1:200 and up to 1:1000

The leverage has no effect on the maximum loss you can make. It (max loss) is only limited by the size of your deposit.

The leverage helps you load the deposit more quickly, but not more than you have.

In exceptional cases the account balance/equity can of course go into redemption when the price moves against you and you will still owe the broker after a stop-out, but that is not the case.

Счет текущих операций без учета сезонных колебаний - статистические данные Японии
Счет текущих операций без учета сезонных колебаний - статистические данные Японии
  • www.mql5.com
Сальдо счета текущих операций платежного баланса (Current Account) демонстрирует разницу между импортом и экспортом товаров, услуг и процентных платежей в течение расчетного месяца. К его составляющим относятся: чистый торговый баланс (экспорт минус импорт), чистый доход (проценты, дивиденды) и входящие трансферные платежи (к примеру...

Grigori.S.B:

How is it possible to risk more money than you have?

apart from comrade @MrBobr1' s delusion about using high leverage (>1:500-1:2000), another option might be to use a bonus (from a broker) that participates in drawdown (yes, the topic is "kitchen", but it might come in handy)

Igor Yeremenko:
maybe another option is to use a bonus from a broker that participates in drawdown (yes, it's a "kitchen sink" topic, but sometimes encountered)

Usually, this bonus is actually just additional leverage too. I.e. it's usually a non-removable bonus that only increases your free margin. Well, or there is the possibility of withdrawal, the conditions are close to impossible. And I haven't heard of it going up to 400%.

Igor Yeremenko:
apart from Comrade @MrBobr1' s delusion about using big leverage (>100), there may be another option - this is using a bonus from a broker that participates in drawdown (yes, the topic is "kitchen", but sometimes it occurs)

I didn't write about bonuses as I don't use them. But you were right about the leverage. Because I use it all the time and for a long time. I have a leverage of 1:100 on forex and I have a $100 deposit. On pound-dollar pair, you may open maximum deal of 60$, on euro-dollar a bit more. If you set the leverage to 1:1000, you may open about 600$ having the same 100$ in your account. You try it, there's no point arguing.

Grigori.S.B:

Usually, this bonus is actually just additional leverage too. I.e. it's usually a non-removable bonus that only increases your free margin. Well, or there is the possibility of withdrawal, the conditions are close to impossible. And I haven't heard of it going up to 400%.

An application for in-depth knowledge.

Igor Yeremenko:
apart from comrade @MrBobr1' s delusion about using high leverage (>100), there may be another option - it is using a bonus from a broker that participates in drawdown (yes, the topic is "kitchen", but sometimes encountered)

Big leverage is anything above 1:1)

MrBobr1:

I didn't write about bonuses as I don't use them. But you were right about the leverage. Because I use it all the time and for a long time. I have a leverage of 1:100 on forex and I have a deposit of 100 dollars. On pound-dollar pair, you may open maximum deal of 60$, on euro-dollar a bit more. If you set the leverage 1:1000, you may open 600$ with 100$ of deposit on your account. You try it, what are you arguing about?

I'm not arguing and agree with @Grigori.S.B. that the statement "Risking even 400% of your capital in a trade" is incorrect

MrBobr1:

I didn't write about bonuses as I don't use them. But you were right about the leverage. Because I use it all the time and for a long time. I have a leverage of 1:100 on forex and I have a $100 deposit. On pound-dollar pair, you may open maximum deal of 60$, on euro-dollar a bit more. If you set the leverage to 1:1000, you may open about 600$ having the same 100$ in your account. You try it, what are you arguing about?

The risk in a trade is the maximum loss you can make. It is limited by the size of your deposit. You are confusing it with the volume of the position (lot).

MrBobr1:

I was thinking the same thing. It's just unlikely to be achievable. Even risking 4 times the deposit amount in a trade, the profit should be 25 pips + spread. Technically it is possible to find such deals 10 times a year. In theory. But in real life no. Psychology interferes and besides you need to have super endurance. You need to sit near the terminal from morning till night all the same, and besides responsibility grows with each deal. Imagine the first deal is easy to make, you have no responsibility. But after another month the second one will be much harder to make. You realize that under an unfavorable scenario, two months of sitting at the monitor in vain. And to come to the same result starting all over again another two months will pass. And it is already four months lost. And imagine this is the fifth or 10th trade. Quotes are flying fast in the tester.

Hi!

1. I understand that you are confusing risk and absolute position volume, but it sounds quite funny, it's like playing cards in debt)))

2,3. 25 old pips at least? That's even less than the daily APR. In other words, this kind of TP should be taken out 10 times a week, not a year. But seriously, such a TP is much closer to the lottery. I told you that we may find 10 good moves starting from 100 pips a year.

4. Here you are absolutely right, psychology is much more complicated here than the deals themselves. Especially after 5-7 successful trades. But the right strategy, as we have already seen, is to divide the deposit into as many pieces as you need on average to catch a series of 10 trades, with a margin.

Work 3-5 different strategies at the same time. you lose an account, immediately charge a new one to this strategy. It is difficult to adequately determine / predict what percentage of Profit trades you will show. You can at least estimate it by practicing on the demo.

Aleksey Mavrin:

Hi!

1. I realise you're confusing risk and the volume of the absolute position, but it sounds quite funny, it's like playing cards in debt)))

2,3. 25 old pips at least? That's even less than the daily APR. In other words, this kind of TP should be taken out 10 times a week, not a year. But seriously, such a TP is much closer to the lottery. I told you that we may find 10 good moves starting from 100 pips a year.

4. Here you are absolutely right, psychology is much more complicated here than the deals themselves. Especially after 5-7 successful trades. But the right strategy, as we have already seen, is to divide the deposit into as many parts as you need on average to catch a series of 10 trades, with a margin.

Work 3-5 different strategies at the same time. you lose an account, immediately charge a new one to this strategy. It is difficult to adequately determine / predict what percentage of Profit trades you will show. We are not sure what percentage of profit you will show.

What can I say. What a mess. What kind of 10 times a week to find such a take. All they say is, let me see it. Perhaps, you may have increased your account 1000-fold for a week, at least on the demo account. It's ten times of doubled trades that give such a result, an increase in the account by 1000 times. Of course, you do not have such a result. So why do you write such a rubbish? Of course you can do it on history. As all the gurus do. You have to buy here and sell here.

Grigori.S.B:

The leverage has no effect on the maximum loss you can make. It (max loss) is only limited by the size of your deposit.

The leverage helps you to load the deposit more quickly, but not more than you have.

In exceptional cases the account balance/equity can of course go into redemption when the price moves against you and you will still owe the broker after a stop-out, but that is not the case.

In fact, all brokers have in their documents the fact that the trader owes the broker the entire amount, including the leverage. and if the price opens immediately behind the stops at minus 25 deposits, that will be the debt. You should remember the fact that oil jumped by 4% with an Iranian missile? so a stop before the price changes can't trigger and the price opens BEFORE the stop, if you poke the broker, he will confess in order not to fall under the guise of fraud. But there lot 40 and a multiplier of 1.4 in each bid. In other periods the algorithm is turbocharged by any lot. In reality it is possible to use multiplier in many start strategies, but with a lot of individual factors, for example not to go minus exactly in size, not to drain the main account by letting multiply on the parallel small size, etc. There are many rules and there is a risk of not solving the problem thinking you have solved it. There are also rental programmes where you can divide an amount between several accounts and count on one of them to make a profit. they are risky, but the percentages of profit go beyond 1000.

Reason: