[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 829

7Konstantin7:

1. Everything is going according to plan...

2. ...I'd like a glass now :D

1. That's very good! :-)

2. Cheers, Kostyan!!!

Constantine wanted to ask you about the

I have a good feeling I am going to try it now.

i got a good result for the day, no drawdowns, same as in the first account, i changed my settings to generally safe ones, i wonder if i will make any profits)

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=portfolio&xid=12350&lang=ru

I have already been working with this EA for a while now and I am not sure if I will make any profit.

Roman.:

1. this is very good!!! :-)

2. Cheers, Kostjan!!!

be)

Let's break them down further)

alexsandr11:

Constantine wanted to ask you about the

I have a good feeling I am going to try it now.

i got a good result for the day, no drawdowns, same as in the first account, i changed my settings to generally safe ones, i wonder if i will make any profits)

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=portfolio&xid=12350&lang=ru

For the first EA, may I test it?

there are 12+1 of them :D

it's a secret development, i didn't write the code, so i can't share... i have no right :)

It's not about how you trade but how you open and close them.

the real secret is something else)

15:11
Alexander Demkin
Здравствуйте. Чем я могу Вам помочь?

15:12
Вы
Здравствуйте почему у вас так фуфлыжно, сервер демо уже минут 30 нет связи, ­по мимо этого например сегодня на открытии торгов были шпильки пунктов по ­100 красота! а у других не было! ну вы и так все знаете
рынок идет а связи нет у вас не реально торговать
а потом еще и спайку пустите чтоб срубить денег красота!)
нечего сказать?)

15:15
Alexander Demkin
Пока еще технический отдел проводит работы на демо сервере, после ­завершения работ сможете использовать сервер Demo.

15:16
Вы
понятно спасибо!
int start()

moskitman:

Bravissimo, guys! The clearest, most telling example of cheating by those who supposedly supply you with liquidity.
I simply could not, no - I had no right to pass by and leave this outrage unattended.
Do you trust these people (companies) with your hard-earned money? If they were to catch fire around the corner!
Now they will start telling you that these people are dishonest - go to those - they are honest ... Nonsense.

I might advise you to do something, but I can't. I gave my word to the people here not to start the old rattle.
So, there's still time, you're welcome to take it up with me.

What's the first sign of a kitchen? That's right - the use of the platform mt4)))) Gah, and the plugin dalying desk))) I hope this post doesn't get clobbered)))

7Konstantin7:

and there are 12+1 of them :D

it's a secret development, I didn't write the code, so I can't share it... I have no right :)

It's not about Expert Advisors but how you trade.

the real secret is something else)

The secret is how to trade them, but when to trade them.

jelizavettka:

The secret is how to trade them, it's when to trade them.

trading 24 hours a day, always on the market, sometimes 5 hours a day, sometimes 2-3 days

i had a situation like this, about 100 orders held for 4 days or so

7Konstantin7:

trading 24 hours a day, always in the market, sometimes 5 hours a day, sometimes 2-3

i had a situation like this, i held about 100 orders for 4 days

You will soon surpass Yusuf by the number of orders ).

khorosh:

I will soon surpass Yusuf by the number of orders).

aha :D

i have already lost profit, i got a small negative result, so i closed with a small negative result, i saw a small decline in the picture

I think it is good to see such moments when you can push the button and wait for the server to get better, but it is rare and it does not happen in real trading

Reason: