Proposal for joint activities - page 6

Serqey Nikitin:
I wasn't going to test a seven year old EA... You can shove your fantasies up your ... FAST 451 times...

including on the product (you have the same names.......), with a 3500 stop and 500 tp ))

alkay)

Serqey Nikitin:
you can shove it up your ... FAST 451 times...

now it all adds up)

Serqey Nikitin:
To get a very decent Expert Advisor for your own use - is not to "get something that I don't understand" ... I've never seen such conditions ... But you may doubt it - this is your right!

How is it "very decent"?

I have dozens of "very decent" ones. Moreover, it's not some test grails on the history, but direct work on the demo for several months. But even this is of no interest to people. And no one is interested in another test grail, which is in fact "adaptation to the history".

Fast451:

now it all adds up)

I'm glad you appreciated it... Or else I thought I was a total downer...

Serqey Nikitin:
I'm glad you appreciated it... Otherwise I thought I was a total dunce...

I hope you get banned from the account

Georgiy Merts:

How is it "very decent"?

I have dozens of "very decent" ones.

I'm happy for you... But I'm not inviting you to join the team... so you don't have to worry.

Serqey Nikitin:

I'm happy for you... But I'm not inviting you to join the team... so you don't have to worry.

So it's the other way round, it's me looking at what you can have by taking part in your (let's say "you") project!

Here, I'd like to see this "very decent" EA work on a demo for at least one month.

Georgiy Merts:

So it's the other way round, I see what you can have by taking part in your (let's call it "you") project !

Here, I'd like to see this "very decent" EA work on a demo for at least one month.

I have a lot of DIFFERENT EAs...

For example, one of them in the appendix ... But the fact that this EA will be caught for testing ...

Files:
temp.zip  28 kb

Serqey Nikitin:

I have many different EAs...

For example, one of them is in the appendix... But it's not certain that this particular EA will come up for testing...

Show me at least one with a normal fix lot to level a trade, why start with 4 lots, then mix it up with 0.1 lot? are you making a robot for real trading or for whom?

Fast451:

show me at least one with a fix lot to level the trade, why start with 4 lots, then mix it with 0.1 lot? that's not really how you trade

These are my strategies and I don't care who or how "that's not really how they trade"... I, for example, trade that way and nothing else... and I'm fine with it...
Reason: