How to increase your account by a factor of 1,000. - page 13

MrBobr1:

Show us the result, it's been a month already. It's interesting to see, since the goal is the same, to increase the account by 1,000 times. I couldn't do it because of discipline.

And if you look closely, maybe discipline has nothing to do with it?

Vitali Kadel:
And if you look closely, maybe discipline has nothing to do with it?

What is it? I've traded, I know. Hundreds of trades, four months of daily trading. All trades with no drawdowns or overdrafts. You know, give me a reason.

MrBobr1:

What is it? I've traded, I know. Hundreds of trades, four months of daily trading. All trades with no drawdown or overextension. You know, give me a reason.

You can't have no drawdown at all.

khorosh:

There is no drawdown at all.

I agree. I used to go against me by a few pips. But you understand, when you work with 200-500% lot from the deposit, you have just opened a deal and spread decreased the account equity by 10% on GBPUSD and EURUSD. The rate went against the deal just by 5 points and you are losing 10-15% of your money to that 10%. If you consider it a drawdown, it happened. I just meant the drawdowns in tens and hundreds of points. It doesn't work with such working lots.

MrBobr1:

I agree. Sometimes the price went against me by several points. But you understand, when you work with 200-500% lot from the deposit, just opened a deal and spread decreased the account equity by 10% on GBPUSD and EURUSD. The rate went against the deal just by 5 points and I lost 10-15% more to that 10%. If this is considered a drawdown, it happened. I just meant the drawdowns in tens and hundreds of points. It doesn't happen with such working lots.

Yeah, you're good at your job. That's how mr. Colobus in the hat trades.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Yeah, a connoisseur of his craft. That's how Mr. Colobus in the hat trades.

Yeah, that's how I trade. You trade differently. Show me your results. We'll see, we'll discuss.

MrBobr1:

Well, that's how I trade. You trade differently. Show me your results. Let's have a look, let's discuss.

As I recall, it was you who wanted to increase your account by a factor of 1000 and so offered to show your chart in a month:

MrBobr1:

What is it? I've traded, I know. Hundreds of trades, four months of daily trading. All trades with no drawdowns or overdrafts. You know, give me a reason.

"I couldn't do it because of discipline". What situation are you describing with these words? What are you doing at this time?

Vitali Kadel:

"I was not able to do it because of discipline". What situation are you describing with these words? What are you doing at the time?

A system has been calculated for this idea. Breaking the system is what I meant by the word discipline. There can be a variety of reasons for this. One can get over-played, do something stupid, take a loss and start trying to win it back. Maybe psychologically one cannot accept losses and exit the trade. One has to act on the automatic. While you procrastinate and hope, there is no account. It's not my first time trying to get my account up and running. And I don't think it'll be my last. It's just that a year is too long to follow the system accurately and keep yourself in check. And with all those overpriced lots, emotions run high.

MrBobr1:

... And with such inflated lots, emotions run high.

Set the lots in proportion to your emotions).

Reason: