How to increase your account by a factor of 1,000. - page 14

khorosh:

Set the lots in proportion to your emotions).

This is right, a person should not care whether he loses or not in a specific deal, as long as he wins during the period.
My situation is like this, I have two accounts demo and real, trading owls. I have never even thought of doing something with my hands on the demo account, "to help the Expert Advisor", while the real account is a different matter. I`ve been thinking about helping the EA and I`ve been struggling with this sometimes and "kicking" my hands !

MrBobr1:

A system has been calculated for this idea. Breaking the system is what I meant by the word discipline. There can be a variety of reasons for this. One can get over-played, do something stupid, take a loss and start trying to win it back. Maybe psychologically one cannot accept losses and exit the trade. One has to act on the automatic. While you procrastinate and hope, there is no account. It's not my first time trying to get my account up and running. And I don't think it'll be my last. It's just that a year is too long to exactly follow the system and keep yourself in check. And with all those overpriced lots, emotions run high.

As I understand it, you do not have a profitable system. The rules of this system are vague, they allow for different interpretation of the market and actions based on it. To make sure the system is profitable you have to use this system and make a profit.
You have a losing system and that's for sure. The rules of that system have to be broken.

Vitali Kadel:

You have a losing system and that's for sure. The rules of that system have to be broken.

You either have to saw it through to a profitable one and follow the signals clearly/run it in automatic mode or throw it in the bin.

Vitali Kadel:
As far as I understand you don't have a profitable system. The rules of this system are vague, they allow for different interpretation of the market and actions based on it. To be sure the system is profitable you have to use it and make a profit.

That's the stupidest thing I've seen in a long time. How to check if the system is profitable. Overestimate the risks. Excessive risks immediately reveal deficiencies. And the question of overheating and different market interpreting disappears by itself. Exaggerated risks do not allow that. If it were like you described, trading would be over within 1-2 days and just a couple of deals. While I've traded for months, making hundreds of deals at 200-400% of deposit. Try to trade with these lots. Or achieve such a result. The system is clear, tested on the tester and tested on real accounts.

MrBobr1:

That's the stupidest thing I've seen in a long time. How to test the profitability of a system. Overestimate the risks. Overestimated risks immediately reveal flaws. And the question of overheating and different market interpreting disappears by itself. Exaggerated risks do not allow that. If it were like you described, trading would be over within 1-2 days and a couple of deals. While I've traded for months, making hundreds of deals at 200-400% of deposit. Try to trade with these lots. Or achieve such a result. The system is clear, tested on the tester and tested on real accounts.

How to turn a profitable system into a losing one - overestimate the risk.

Vitali Kadel:
How to turn a profitable system into a losing one by overestimating the risk.

When testing, when you overestimate the risks, you can immediately see the stability of the trading system. The more stable the trading system is, the more risks it allows you to trade. For example, too big a stop, or too many losing trades will immediately bring your account to zero. I've done a lot of testing, try it and it will become clear. It's not certain that you will then trade with such risks, but it's an interesting experiment.

Hello. Can you send me the owl you used to make the deposit?

Dmitry Britan:

You have to make a deposit from your wallet to make a deposit

Dmitry Britan:

Hello. It was a manual trade.

MrBobr1:

When testing, when you overestimate the risks, you can immediately see the stability of the trading system. The more stable the trading system is, the more risks it allows you to trade. For example, too big a stop, or too many losing trades will immediately bring your account to zero. I do a lot of testing, try it and it will become clear to you. It is not sure that you will trade with such risks, but it is an interesting experiment.

I will try it for the sake of the experiment.

Reason: