How to increase your account by a factor of 1,000. - page 10

VLADIMIR PESKOV:
Technical analysis, fundamental analysis, coffee fortune-telling, expert predictions, trading with the market, trading against the market - all these are just probabilities with only statistical adjustments. The only thing we know for sure is that there will be a reversal, but how soon and by how much - see point one. And psychology and the human factor have their share in all this. Only robot may trade successfully, and in fact it does not matter which way the price will go, it is all about the right mathematics, mechanical actions and the value of the deposit.
In general, not a lottery. trading is a game with incomplete information. Lottery is a game with zero information.

VLADIMIR PESKOV:
Technical analysis, fundamental analysis, coffee fortune-telling, expert predictions, trading with the market, trading against the market - all these are just probabilities with only statistical adjustments. The only thing we know for sure is that there will be a reversal, but how soon and by how much - see point one. And psychology and the human factor have their share in all this. It is all about the right mathematics, mechanics and deposit values.
No robot will trade better than a human, it's an illusion.

Vladimir Baskakov:
No robot will ever trade better than a human, it's an illusion

A robot will ALWAYS trade better than a human.

Georgiy Merts:

A robot ALWAYS trades better than a human.

It all depends on the definition of what is better. As far as I know, no robot has been trusted by the big funds to trade on its own yet, all need supervision. Or they don't announce it.

Aleksey Mavrin:

It all depends on the definition of what is better. As far as I know, no robot has been trusted by the big funds to trade on its own yet, all need supervision. Or they don't.

Large funds diversify into different trading systems. And at the moment 90% of the trading volume in the financial markets is done by robots.

Georgiy Merts:

Stop bullshitting people with your robots. There is not a single normal robot, and yet there is agitprop. Just as long as the site works.

Georgiy Merts:

Robots have not replaced drivers or surgeons. And traders are unlikely to be replaced.

Dmitiry Ananiev:

Large funds are diversifying into different trading systems. And at the moment 90% of trading volume in the financial markets is done by robots.

Yeah, and 99% of the trading volume is done via the internet, so the internet trades the best)

There were options: "top up by the amount of the first deposit multiplied by a factor of 1,000..." ?

Aleksey Mavrin:

Yeah, and 99% of trading volume is via the internet, so the internet trades the best)

Dmitiry Ananiev:

Large funds diversify into different trading systems. And at the moment90% of thetrading volume in the financial markets isdone by robots.

Right, even if I trade manually, the trades are executed through a robot. I only press a button, and it frees me from other routine operations: calculation of the lot, TP and SL, trawling the SL, closing the position, and displaying the information necessary for trading on the chart. So what? Does my manual trading robot belong to the 90%? Or is it just a full automatic trading robot included in the 90%?

Reason: