ePayments - everything? - page 21

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I used to put everything on epayments to take pictures. But here's a bummer. .....
Here I am. There's a serious amount of money left in there.

The right strategy for banks and purses:

1. Do not store in any e-wallet, use only for transfers.

2. Don't transfer a lot, choose an amount when commission is minimal or small enough. For example, when cashing out at an ATM, still more than $100 (typical) or a maximum of $300-500 at unique ATMs do not give out.

3. do not keep more than the insured amount in the same bank. In RF it's 1,400k r.

4. Do not keep in banks that are not on the list of system banks (which will be bailed out by the state and will not go bankrupt). Understand that this is a lower annual interest rate.

5. For those who have even the slightest chance of collision with collectors, do not keep funds for more than a month (otherwise they are considered savings by law and may be seized in favour of creditors).

List of systemically important banks in the Russian Federation. 2018.02:
Bank GPB (JSC)
Bank VTB (PJSC)

PJSC Sberbank
PJSC ALFA BANK
PJSC Moscow Credit Bank
PJSC Otkritie Financial Corporation
PJSC "Promsvyazbank
PJSC Rosselhozbank
Forbes 2019 list:
Rosbank
Unicredit Bank
Raiffeisenbank
Sberbank
Citibank
Nordea Bank
VTB
Bank of China
Intesa
Gazprombank
"Subsidiaries of very large Western banks:
PJSC ROSBANK
UniCredit Bank
JSC Raiffeisenbank

MetaQuotes:

Very unpleasant situation, but here is the current information from the payment system:

Elements has agreed to suspend almost all activity.

The regulator is demanding tougher requirements for Compliance and a number of other areas. This will be done urgently in order to restart. All the money is secured and all is in the accounts, otherwise the licence would have been revoked.

They are planning to switch cards on in a few weeks and withdraw them to individuals, then the rest of the functionality in a few months and compliance will become even stricter. Everything is being agreed with the regulator.

Is there no way to return WebMoney in this case?

It's a flop. Webmoney is gone, now e-Payments, cardpay doesn't work with mastercard, Paypal is left.

Вывод на карты MasterCard вновь доступен
Вывод на карты MasterCard вновь доступен
  • www.mql5.com
Рады сообщить, что мы включили вывод денежных средств на карты MasterCard в дополнение к картам VISA...

Irek Gilmutdinov:
That's fucked up. Webmoney is gone, now e-Payments, cardpay doesn't work with mastercard, Paypal is left.

I just tried it on mastercard. It's working.

I just have to figure out what the comment is.

It just says mql5.com.

It doesn't say what country it's from.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I just tried it on mastercard. It's working.

Really need to figure out what the comment is.

It just says mql5.com

It doesn't say what country it's from.

What if you check with the bank's support? Maybe they see more information on the payment?

Vladimir Karputov:

How about checking with the bank's support? Maybe they see more information on the payment?

Priv***** sees and shows that it is from Cyprus. comment psp mql5.com

But here i tried to another bank. I'll try and find out what they say tonight. ....

What are the options? ...... I have to withdraw to the card with the comment .....

Although the bulk of the money is still in Epayments - but hope for the best... because it's really bad timing right now...

I also received a "chain letter" today. Good thing I didn't have any money in it, I managed to withdraw it all before that.

They took away Webmoney, which I have never had such problems with since 2008.

Now I have to figure out how to withdraw.

Or pay the bankers, as well as taxes and fines, and sleep on the roof, in the porch and on the bench.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Priv***** sees and shows that from Cyprus. comment psp mql5.com

But here i tried it on another bank. I'll try to find out what they say in the evening. ...

What are the options? ...... I have to withdraw to the card with the comment .....

Although the bulk of the money is still in Epayments - but hope for the best... cause it's really bad timing right now...

Come on, I got 4.07 bitcoins frozen in exchange, and I guess that forever. Before that, 2 exchanges got shut down, which also have a lot of coins left. Where there is money - there are risks.

Never mind, we will make more money while we have a head on our shoulders!

Reason: