I can't top up my account, except to top up with mql5 coupons there are no other options. what is this nonsense. and there are no options icons. there is no webmoney icon - page 20

Taras Slobodyanik:

er... methaquotes are not a bank or an investment fund, what kind of break-up are we talking about?

If working capital, which is only a part of assets, does not cover accounts payable.

A normal organisation makes sure that money does not get frozen but goes into business, and if there is spare cash, it is placed on deposit.

Thus, part of the money from purchases is always used to pay sellers, and the rest goes to pay for current expenses (by the way, you can not use the principal's money for this purpose, but everyone does) - rent, wages, payment of bills, and the remaining funds are used to pay dividends or withdrawal, or to deposit accounts, and you can also buy bonds.

If the withdrawal request far exceeds the plan, the organisation will face the choice of paying vendors or paying current accounts, including paying staff salaries. Changing the cash flow plan may result in costs, for example having to close a deposit account in order to pay expenses.

As a result of a cash shortage at a point in time, a balance of payments breakdown occurs.

Andrey Kolmogorov:

Just made a withdrawal to Visa. All credited almost instantly.

Ukraine allows it. It is now "Europe".

An analysis of the conditions for cards from Russian banks shows that there simply cannot be credit from abroad. Even if the card is a dollar card, it can only be credited in dollars from Russia, at the rate of the bank that made the card, and only by that bank. Even if the card says "Visa" or "MasterCard" on it, they will not accept payments from any other bank in Russia. With these cards, you can only pay abroad yourself, but not receive money from there. In addition, the Russians who somehow receive funds "from abroad" automatically fall under Law 115-FZ "On Counteracting Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing". Many people are not even given such cards (I will write why in personal correspondence, it is not supposed to be written here).

Thus, all Russians have been cut off from MQ. This is no small fraction of the product developers for this service, if not the main one.

Ban me if I'm wrong (for politics, as they like to ban here). I have nothing to do here without WebMoney anyway. I will only advise my old clients. May you be better off without profit from my work.

Please, my old customers, email me when I get banned, as I won't be allowed to reply via the private messaging system.

The rest of my colleagues and friends - goodbye!

Vadim Zotov:

Ukraine allows it. This is now "Europe".

Analysis of the conditions for cards of Russian banks shows that there simply cannot be any withdrawals from abroad. Even if the card is a dollar card, it can only be credited in dollars from Russia, at the rate of the bank that made the card, and only by that bank. Even if the card says "Visa" or "MasterCard" on it, they will not accept payments from any other bank in Russia. With these cards, you can only pay abroad yourself, but not receive money from there. In addition, the Russians who somehow receive funds "from abroad" automatically fall under Law 115-FZ "On Counteracting Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing". Many people are not even given such cards (I will write why in personal correspondence, it is not supposed to be written here).

Thus, all Russians are cut off from MQ. This is no small fraction of the developers of products for this service, if not the main one.

Ban me if I'm wrong (for politics, as they like to ban here). I have nothing to do here without WebMoney anyway. I will only advise my old clients. May you be better off without profit from my work.

Please, my old customers, write me an e-mail when I get banned, as the private messaging system will not allow me to answer.

The rest of my colleagues and friends - goodbye!

what's with all the panic?

ePayments -- withdraw to QIWI (2%), Yandex.Money (2%), WebMoney (2%)

I just tried to withdraw $400 to my card to try it out.

Charged 407, received 400, at the exchange rate of 24,55.

In total 7 dollars commission.

With the commission, the exchange rate = 24,12 UAH, which is basically the same as it was in epayments.

From Cyprus.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

what's with all the panic?

ePayments -- withdraw to QIWI, Yandex, WebMoney

Denied ePayments in unrecognised territories.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I just tried to withdraw $400 to my card to try it out.

Charged 407, received 400, at the exchange rate of 24,55.

In total 7 dollars commission.

With the commission, the exchange rate = 24,12 UAH, which is basically the same as it was in epayments.

From Cyprus.

On a dollar visa?

Alexander Fedosov:
A dollar visa?

to a hryvnia Visa

Tomorrow I will try the dollar one.

Vadim Zotov:... automatically fall under Law 115-FZ "On Combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing" ...

You can withdraw dollars and euros to your card from abroad.
As for that law, the machine there blocks it (according to an algorithm known only to the machine).
And then - to go to the bank - but it is solved within days.

And those articles on the Internet about it - that's the aggravation of the situation.
Here everything is simple (I also wrote in English) - if you run a business, then you have a paypal business, right?
You do not run a personal paypal business ... and there are many who do ... and business papal has significant limitations ...
And when they asked pepal for withdrawal to anglo (two or three branches a day opened there), if you look at their country - they do not need pepal as a business at all ...
So they do all business with personal paypal ...
They'll get caught someday... maybe never...

And if a friend wired you money (and wires you 1000 quid once a week) ... then you know a friend or relative, right?

That's the tricky part.

Sergey Golubev:

It is possible to withdraw dollars and euros to a card from abroad.
As for that law, the machine blocks it (according to an algorithm known only to the machine).
And then you have to go to the bank, but it is resolved within days.

And those articles on the Internet about it - that's the aggravation of the situation.
Here everything is simple (I also wrote in English) - if you run a business, then you have a paypal business, right?
You do not run a personal paypal business ... and there are many who do ... and business papal has significant limitations ...
And when they asked paypal for withdrawal to anglo (two or three branches a day opened there), if you look at their country - they do not need paypal as a business at all ...
So they do all business with personal paypal ...
They'll get caught someday... maybe never...

And if a friend wired you money (and wires you 1000 quid once a week) ... then you know a friend or relative, right?

That's the tricky part.

Or as a solution, don't put money into bank accounts or cards at all, from which the tax authorities can collect taxes - see the posts above about this.

I wonder if I could withdraw to epayments card ?
Reason: