ePayments - everything? - page 20

Do the cards work? Because I've got seven quid left there. Good thing I took my wife out to KFC this morning, paid with my e-payments card 300 rubles for a twister (for me) and nuggets (for her) + 2 coffees for 49 rubles

And I wondered why the card wouldn't let me pay (from an hour ago). Now I see, we'll wait.

Yes, just received a letter from eP.

All financial transactions and use of eP cards are being blocked due to the FCA finding problems with the anti-fraud law. Everything is blocked indefinitely, and given the various problems with it lately, I wouldn't bet on them.

And here eP is missing from the available withdrawal systems. Quickly...

Evgeniy Zhdan:
Do the cards work? Because I've got seven quid left there. Good thing I took my wife out to KFC this morning, paid with my e-payments card 300 rubles for a twister (for me) and nagitsy fries (for her) + 2 coffees for 49 rubles
You're luxurious, trader!

Very unpleasant situation, but here is the current information from the payment system:

Elements has agreed to suspend almost all activity.

The regulator is demanding tougher requirements for Compliance and a number of other areas. This will be done urgently in order to restart. All the money is secured and all is in the accounts, otherwise the licence would have been revoked.

They are planning to switch cards on in a few weeks and withdraw them to individuals, then the rest of the functionality in a few months and compliance will become even stricter. Everything is being agreed with the regulator.

they've finally shamed eP... and it was so convenient to cash out crypto through them.

That's the latest thing. Just got it. It's a wreck. .....
The amounts there are...

Disaster.... I agree with the previous comment, is there at least a way to get webmany output back on the site ?

Boris Sklyaruk:
Disaster.... I agree with the previous comment, is there any way to withdraw from webmany ?

I withdrew everything to epayments for withdrawal.
I also withdrew from epayments to webmoney. There was a 1% fee.
This one's a bummer. .....
Reason: