Discussion of article "Payments and payment methods" - page 38

Como faço para cancelar o login do chat?

Why I can't see WebMoney in choices for Top up my account? 
Files:
Untitled.png  391 kb

AliHemmati84 #: Why I can't see WebMoney in choices for Top up my account? 
Because it is currently unavailable!

Fernando Carreiro #:
Because it is currently unavailable!

Why?! Is it temporarily?

It was the only way for my payment.

Simon Gniadkowski #:

Contact the Service Desk:  Your Service Desk 

How to dipost and withdrawal  process  and plz contact me 

AliHemmati84 #: Why?! Is it temporarily? It was the only way for my payment.

Do you not know that there is a war going on? Do you not know about the sanctions against a certain country and how that affects certain companies, especially the financial ones?

Thushara Udayanjana #:

Hello MQL5 Team,

Please help me, I deposited money in my MQL5 account,Now 134$ left and I no longer need Robots and Signals.

(Not support PayPal to withdraw it) I tried many times withdraw my money using the bank card (Credit & Debit)

Always said //// Bank cards payment system has rejected the withdrawal operation. Please contact the bank that issued your card for details.

But no error from my bank side.

Please solve this withdrawal issue, I'm from Sri Lanka.

Hello Thushara, Same problem here with me. i was got many withdrawals in Webmoney but now That is not working. so i tried Bank Master Debit Card but i am getting same Error .
// Bank cards payment system has rejected the withdrawal operation. Please contact the bank that issued your card for details.
and now they removed Paypal Option from the withdraw section.
The Bad thing is on the mql5.com Service desk is a Auto Chat Bot. That cannot solve the issue. Our money is Stuck here. Hopefully MQL5.com solve this issue and we can continue our journey with mql5 for long time.

so can you please notify to me is your issue solved or still your can't withdraw. 

Thanks.

Unfotunately Withdrawals are disabled. we can't withdraw fund from mql5.com. Paypal is already Removed from the payment section. and Webmoney , Bank Card , and Bank Transfer also not working. Mql5 payment system rejecting payments withdrawals and giving error. 
so before start as seller or to buy any service from mql5 please first make sure everything is working now or not. because still i can't withdraw my funds from my seller account. and my money is stuck since 1 year.

Unfotunately Withdrawals are disabled. we can't withdraw fund from mql5.com. Paypal is already Removed from the payment section. and Webmoney , Bank Card , and Bank Transfer also not working. Mql5 payment system rejecting payments withdrawals and giving error. 
so before start as seller or to buy any service from mql5 please first make sure everything is working now or not. because still i can't withdraw my funds from my seller account. and my money is stuck since 1 year. 

I'm in the US and as a seller I used to only be able to withdraw via PayPal. web money does not allow US users and every time I try to withdraw via bank card option, I get error. since they remove PayPal option my money is stuck, and I can't reinvest in my products smh. this is horrible
Reason: