ePayments - everything? - page 25

Aleksei Beliakov:
Also MCC 7372 code in the payment?

MSS = 6537

PSP*mql5.com

Aliaksandr Kryvanos:

Well, a couple of people say otherwise, tried to buy some movies (viewings), the cards are linked. As soon as a withdrawal is attempted, the card is blocked. I can give you a source.

Well, how do they block them? So, you have to re-issue the card :) So don't stick the card anywhere for now :)

I didn't have time to use the card yesterday. Got the message, I went straight to my personal account. There's a general account and a card account. Tried to top up the card account and got an error.
I made a withdrawal on the 9th.
Not on the 10th to pay in the morning.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There's a place near my house that's not too bovine, the card would be enough for 340 cups of good Americano :)

yeah, there's only enough for 100...

Irek Gilmutdinov:

MSS = 6537

PSP*mql5.com

Please specify whether it was on the master or on a visa and what bank, if not here then in private
Thank you

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There's a place near my house that's not too bullish, the card would be enough for 340 cups of an excellent Americano :)

It's a good thing you got some of it out in time. My frozen funds would have been enough for 6 years of 1 cup a day of delicious americano.)

After 6 months of not using the account, Kiwi deleted it completely without saving history (I did not even remember if there was something there :) )

After that I do not trust any such payment services, in the legal intricacies of the lazy to understand, but there is no guarantee. At most I started it and immediately withdrew it, God forbid to store it.

You can already read everywhere, in reviews, the system is being accused of incompetence and deception on their part. Something was going on before, they weren't registering new users. And before the blocking, they write that some companies knew about some problems and withdrew money. It's all very murky.

Aleksey Mavrin:

After 6 months of not using the account, Kiwi deleted it completely without saving history (I did not even remember if there was something there :) )

After that I do not trust any such payment services, in the legal intricacies of the lazy to understand, but there is no guarantee. At most I started it and immediately withdrew it, God forbid to store it.

If you have full verification, no one will delete anything, the base account will be taken down easily because there are a lot of cheaters, and the verified one will not be deleted.

I am by no means causing confusion or panic, it's just that their website looks ridiculous, with transfers and withdrawals :)))

Aliaksandr Kryvanos:

I'm by no means causing confusion or panic, it's just that their website looks ridiculous, with transfers and withdrawals :)))

It's just a promotional feed...

Examples...

Reason: