ePayments - everything? - page 18

Yesterday there was a glitch on payment at the shop. My wife said it was preventing me from paying. Today I went into the office and saw the entry "payment pending" on the transaction. The entry is still there, although the payment was made in cash.

Friends, if anyone has problems with ePayments verification I haven't been able to get through for about a month. I have submitted a lot of documents, made translations and certifications. Helpdesk keeps saying different things. What to do ?

Boris Sklyaruk:
My friends, if anyone has problems with verification for about a month I cannot pass ePayments. I have given many documents, made translations and certifications. Helpdesk always says different things. What to do ?

Depending on your attitude: kill yourself to get them to condescend to you, or agree to use their services.

Unless, of course, you are sure you have done everything correctly. The payment processors have clear rules on verification. Although not always enforceable.

Sergey Kutsko:

When the deadline expires, they will reissue a new one, it will have the same number.

No, it has to be different.

No wonder some brokerage companies have refused to work with ePayments.

Here is eP's response to my request when the eP card withdrawal was rejected from the trading account:

Здравствуйте!

Благодарим за обращение.

Вы можете пополнить карту переводом из вашего кошелька ePayments или из кошелька WebMoney. Для этого необходимо в личном кабинете перейти во вкладку Получить - На карту Epayments.

Обращаем ваше внимание на то, что переводы из других систем или сторонних карт будут отклонены.

I want to try to make a transfer from my ePayments wallet to my bank card. According to the regulations, up to five working days. Does anyone have any personal experience of such transactions? How long does the money really take?

Ihor Herasko:
I want to try transferring from ePayments wallet to bank card. The regulations state that it should take up to five working days. Does anybody have any experience with such transactions? How long does the money really take?

they say so everywhere (just to be on the safe side). Usually it comes right away. The first time it took 1.5 days, the second and subsequent times it took about 5 hours. To Sberbank came at once.

Ihor Herasko:
I want to try transferring from ePayments wallet to bank card. They say it can take up to 5 working days. Does anybody have own experience of similar transactions? How long does it really take to get the money?

instantly on Visa.

I've done it a couple of times.

Skrill also say up to 25 working days, but in fact it takes from 1 day to a month.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

They say so everywhere (just to be on the safe side). Usually it comes right away. The first time it took 1.5 days, the second and subsequent times it took about 5 hours. At sberbank came immediately.

Thanks. I will see how it will be for me.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

instantly on Visa.

I've done it a couple of times.

Skrill also say up to 25 working days, but in fact from 1 day to a month.

I have MC. I will check how fast it will be. I have an MC and I will check how fast it will be.

Reason: