Gentlemen developers, when will there be a withdrawal to Russian e-wallets Qiwi-wallet and Yandex-money? - page 6

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

It's very easy to pay anywhere with a Yandex card

But you can't get it on Yandex.

Hello! But what if you ask the developers to do it together? They might be willing to do the same.

Alexander Ivanov:
Hi! But if you ask the developers as a group? They might be willing to do the same.
I shout about Yandex money from time to time, I can keep it up)

Oleg Tsarkov:
I shout about yandex money from time to time, I can go on like this)

Maybe the Head at mql5.com is American or European. And perhaps they are not friendly with yandex. The U.S. seems to have Yandex in the sanctions. Or maybe I am wrong.

But something like this was on the sanctions list - by Yandex.

that the moderators are silent about Yandex. Perhaps there is a ban?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
So why are you telling me this if I was getting a personal one without meeting the registrar?
depends on the registrar: http://passport.webmoney.ru/asp/Reglist.asp?rettid=130
WebMoney Passport
WebMoney Passport
  • passport.webmoney.ru
В настоящее время в системе WebMoney реализовано два способа получения персонального аттестата: После личной встречи с одним из Регистраторов из приведенного ниже списка; По нотариально заверенным документам. Регистраторы, уполномоченные принимать такие документы по почте обозначены в списке значком

Alexander Ivanov:
Hi! But what if we ask the developers together? They might be willing to do the same.

Yeah, sure, they're like the Chinese, they'll nod their heads and do it their way.)

A wallet can be blocked forever and then what to do. I hear Pipel has the same scheme.

Have they started transferring money to the card from WM or are they still sorting out their issues?

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Have they already started transferring money to WM card or are they still solving their issues?

No, they haven't. It's still the same as before... I can't figure out how to withdraw money from here now :(

Or rather, from here - no problem, but then they get stuck in webmoney, and extinguished the light...

Artyom Trishkin:

No, they haven't. It's still the same as before... I can't figure out how to withdraw money from here now :(

I mean, it's no problem, but then they get stuck in webmoney and the light goes out...

I've been withdrawing from my webmoney account for a long time and trading the smallest lots there for 5-10 minutes. Then I withdraw to my card. :))
Reason: