Freezing code - page 2

marketeer:
It should calculate all bars (not 2 latest ones) when you place the indicator on a chart first time. You did not answer my question.

I answered as my best knowledge and experiance with MT4, MT5 and indicators  I use...I am sorry that I did not answer your question. You have indicator try it ...If everything is OK for you then you cannot help me.

Thank you for your time. 

angevoyageur:
Seems an habit.
It is not habit ...I answered the way I know...If there is no help then there is no help...Thank you for your time.

mima:
It is not habit ...I answered the way I know...If there is no help then there is no help...Thank you for your time.

Is it really so hard to tell us how long have you been waiting while the indicator was in the frozen state? Or do you have some difficulties with undertanding what has been asked?

You need to provide some information before you can count on help. That's the way it works - not a local habit.

But if you don't need a solution - never mind.

marketeer:

Is it really so hard to tell us how long have you been waiting while the indicator was in the frozen state? Or do you have some difficulties with undertanding what has been asked?

You need to provide some information before you can count on help. That's the way it works - not a local habit.

But if you don't need a solution - never mind.

Yes I do have problem what you were asking. Immediately.  I put indicator in 10 or more charts and got frozen MT5 and computer..had to shut of computer and start over ...delete profile where are charts with that indicator ...then everything is OK....I can use MT5. No problem with any other indicator  just this one...

mima:
Yes I do have problem what you were asking. Immediately.  I put indicator in 10 or more charts and got frozen MT5 and computer..had to shut of computer and start over ...delete profile where are charts with that indicator ...then everything is OK....I can use MT5. No problem with any other indicator  just this one...

So what ?

This indicator is working, but is very poorly coded. If you place it on 1 chart it's unnoticeable, if you place it on 10 charts it freeze your computer.

You have to fix the code or ask someone to do it for you.

angevoyageur:

So what ?

This indicator is working, but is very poorly coded. If you place it on 1 chart it's unnoticeable, if you place it on 10 charts it freeze your computer.

You have to fix the code or ask someone to do it for you.

I knew that is problem code...that is why I posted  in forum to ask someone to help...from very beginning you recognized that is code problem. If you did not intend to help why did you spend your time in correspondence with me? 

mima:
I knew that is problem code...that is why I posted  in forum to ask someone to help...from very beginning you recognized that is code problem. If you did not intend to help why did you spend your time in correspondence with me? 
You got some nerve. I am trying to help you from the start but you don't want help, you only want someone doing the work at your place.

angevoyageur:
You got some nerve. I am trying to help you from the start but you don't want help, you only want someone doing the work at your place.
Not true. If I did not want help I wouldn't post it here and clearly asked for help in first post: "Can someone help to resolve problem please?"... I answered the way I know to answer...I do not know to code.. if you are willing to help me please fix the code...
Reason: