FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 12

gnawingmarket:

Here is a spell over the cent. If it goes by the gauges, then the deposit will double, if it does not hurry up to resistance, then it will have to close a couple of orders at a loss.......... well, and if they come up with a candle in the reverse - they will drive it into the sand up to the skull.

let's look at the same thing on the daily.

pako:
It says you need to add an indicator
to combine with the price chart - time and date should be added. then you will get an indicator as well.

_new-rena:
When you start to look into how a quote is made (by the way, there is a lot of this information on the Internet), you are amazed at the formulas and their complexity. first you find where a quote gets to forex, then you read their regulations and other things about liquidity. the opposite way comes to the volume of purchases/sales. slowly, everything is laid out on the shelves.
It's cool if it is in one place! Is manual trading "pared down" useful? ........... I mean, is it worthwhile for me to rack my tired brain?

gnawingmarket:
Cool, if it's in the clear! Is it useful in manual trading to "shelve it"? ...........I mean, is there any point in me working my tired brain?
It's going to burst your skull if you don't get the machine to count.

_new-rena:
Let's look at the same on the daily chart
On the dailies, price is just before the "viscous" resistance zone and will be higher ......... The question is how we will get there, whether we will push back from the previous top or from the middle of the range.

_new-rena:
it's going to burst your skull if you don't get the machine to count.
I see................ the Gunn square needs to be studied.

gnawingmarket:
On the daily chart the price is just before the "viscous" resistance zone and it will be higher......... The question is how we will get there - whether we will push back from the previous top or from the middle of the range.
If the EUR goes under 1.2, then it's a go. and if the Bx keeps going like today, so much the better.

_new-rena:
If the eurik falls under 1.2, then straight ahead
Should go lower at 1770 strong level.......... don't know when........... but in the meantime, I think I will have time to close - the dollar is overbought on the cluster........... I understand that I can't look into the heart of quotes, but still, life is a wave.

pako:

It'll be overlapping, you're drawing on a time-of-arrival basis.

every 10 minutes, probably too often, too many dashes.

If everything is correct, the price will run in the resulting channel.

pako:

It'll be overlapping, you're drawing on a time-of-arrival basis.

every 10 minutes, probably too often, too many dashes.

So, when you recalculate, the old ones will be removed from the strike and the new ones will be displayed.
Reason: