FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 7

_new-rena:

i would drink to the chif in 8 farts))))

i wonder if the chifovars will let the eurik off the leash?

The index is still up to 92. Until it gets there, don't expect a serious correction in the euro, just a pullback.

stranger:
The index is still up to 92. As long as it does not go there, it will not be worth waiting for a serious correction in the euro.

О! The latest toy on the lokas. Test on M1 from 1.07.14 to 31.12.14. Initial deposit 100,000.

It does not need money, I mean the balance is almost immediately out, i.e. spent, i.e. in minus. We work at the expense of equity.

Oh bummer))))

))))

_new-rena:

О! The latest toy on the lokas. Test on M1 from 1.07.14 to 31.12.14. Initial deposit 100,000.

It does not need money, I mean the balance is almost immediately out, i.e. spent, i.e. in minus. Working at the expense of equity.

Oh bummer))))

))))

Any kitchen will kick the bucket))))

stranger:
Any kitchen will kick ass))))

And we'll rank the kitchens then

Congratulations on parity !!!!!!!!!!!

stranger:
That's not me.

there, then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVUxlZJHXwo

Михаил Звездинский - поручик Голицын (1995)
Михаил Звездинский - поручик Голицын (1995)
  • www.youtube.com
Концерт 50/35 (1995 год) 50 лет жизни и 35 лет творчества Михаил Михайлович Звездинский (настоящая фамилия Дейнекин; родился 6 марта 1945, г.Люберцы,Московск...

Я Водяной, я Водяной... Песни из мультфильмов
Я Водяной, я Водяной... Песни из мультфильмов
  • www.youtube.com
Песни из мультфильмов. Песня водяного из мультфильма Летучий корабль. Слова Юрия Энтина, музыка Максима Дунаевского в исполнении Анатолия Папанова. Текст: Я ...

_new-rena:
target changed 120.52

1885 Euro detected )))

artikul:
1885 Euro detected ))))
Professor, go to 4, Koldun was called))))

pako:

cme

call + premium

put - premium

Conversely
Reason: