Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 142

I guess...

You're really freaking out, aren't you? Keep it in check.

ULAD писал(а) >>
Where does Bolistica hang out? Doesn't come in here. Maybe she's offended by something.

She wrote a book which, as it turned out, had already been published in 1986. Apparently she just didn't know about this fact. Probably preparing a lawsuit now.....)))) Deja Vu.....))

LeoV >> :

She wrote a book which had already been published in 1986. Apparently she just didn't know about this fact. Probably preparing a lawsuit now.....)))) Deja Vu.....))

Well, she's an interesting person. I want to talk to her. If she shows up, please don't hurt her for nothing.

ULAD писал(а) >>

She is interesting person. I want to talk to her. If she shows up, please don't offend her for nothing.

That way you can contact her and have a chat with her. Her profile has a link to her website. There's a registration, a forum, all the right stuff....))))

ULAD писал(а) >>

And how did you define this point soft sign?

At this price point of 1.6550 there is a cluster of strong levels,

and I think that's going to be the resistance level.

LeoV >> :

That way you can contact her and have a chat with her. Her profile has a link to her website. There's a registration, a forum, all the right stuff--....))))

It's not interesting there.

leman писал(а) >>
Looks like the commodity group is about to turn around

I agree, a reversal is coming. It's funny, but oil is going through the levels like a Swiss watch.

Forecast from September 21, 2009.

It's been a month, the picture is from October 19, 2009. The price is moving along the set trajectory, that's awesome!

Oil has a slight upside reserve at $82.70 a barrel.

sworder писал(а) >>

1.5 is a very interesting level. On the one hand, everyone is ready for the downside movement, on the other hand, the big players can use the momentum and "bump" up and down, as any upsurges of that level will be nervously perceived by the traders, with all the ensuing losses...

But this is also a good moment to intervene in Europe and push the Euro down... It's not for nothing that their officials are actively discussing the situation that is negative for exports, including China ... :)

+1) I support you,

I think the Bucks will appreciate against all currencies until the end of 2009. :)

Reason: