FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 631

stranger:
Yes it is a correction, only down)))) Can't be a correction upwards on the rise)))

may or may not, chamomile...

all drawn out, price will be at levels

Ilij:

may or may not, daisy...

all drawn, price will be at levels

Finished you there, read it. Daisies at the Teacher's)

On the pound, I'll even tell you where the volume's at 5520.

Ilij:

may or may not, daisy...

all drawn out, the price will be on the levels.

You're both right.

It's just that the scale of reasoning is different for everyone.

video of real quotes from the MICEX.

the medium term is ours!

lactone:

video of real quotes from the MICEX.

The mid-term is ours!

Lacton, I'm not far away, so I don't understand anything about this cartoon. Can you explain in brief, where is the money that could be taken? (chuckles): Thank you.

gnawingmarket:
Lacton,I'm not distant-so I don't understand anything about this cartoon. Can you briefly explain where the money is that could be taken? (chuckles): Thank you.

This is the first time I've seen something like this myself.

This is what the real glass looks like (left and right) - the volumes of open trades. In the centre (coloured lines) are Asks, Bids and the current price. When the current price coincides with the Ask or Bid line, you will see in which direction the trade was opened.

i have no idea how to make money with this.

it seems that what's in our terminal is a cartoon. This is the real market.

Taken from here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1284

Основы биржевого ценообразования на примере срочной секции Московской биржи
Основы биржевого ценообразования на примере срочной секции Московской биржи
  • Vasiliy Sokolov
  • www.mql5.com
Статья описывает теорию биржевого ценообразования и специфику клиринговых расчетов срочной секции Московской биржи. Материал будет интересен как начинающим трейдерам, желающим получить свой первый биржевой опыт по торговле деривативами, так и опытным форекс-трейдерам, рассматривающих возможность переноса своей торговли на централизованную биржевую площадку.

lactone:

This is what the real glass looks like (left and right) - the volumes of open trades. In the centre (coloured lines) are Asks, Bids and the current price. When the current price coincides with the Ask or Bid line, you will see in which direction the trade was opened.

i have no idea how to make money with this.

itseems that what's in our terminal is a cartoon. This is a real market.

That's what I was talking about)

The one I showed you and Alex, it's a tumblr, a sliver and a volume profile, three in one)

lactone:

..................................................................................

In this link there is information for people like me to enter the subject..................... , and if there is no desire to twist your brains, then "the old way" - to sharpen on some regularity of the market and pump out money from this regularity - how much money can you get. This pattern is called TC.

stranger:

That's what I was talking about.)

What I showed you and Alex, there's a glass, a tape and a volume profile, three in one)

Yeah, I knew about that, we have a cartoon coming.

It's just that, as Matroskin said, everything is quite simple on our cartoon. There - and the divorces are different.

in my personal opinion, the tape and glass on the Fora is a useless thing. For me, it's a kind of metatrader's mulligan.

it's like a metatrader's.

i wonder what the units of these numbers are - lots, kilograms or metres?)

gnawingmarket:
In this link there is information for people like me to enter the theme..................... , and if there is no desire to bend brains, then "the old way" - to sharpen on some regularities of the market and make money from these regularities. This pattern is called TC.

That's what I'm saying - better the old-fashioned way on multiples.

to get into those cups - there's a different kind of bending. It's not just getting on the stops before the action.

Reason: