FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 632

gnawingmarket:
In this link there is information for people like me to enter the subject..................... , but if you do not want to twist your brain, then the "old-style" means to sharpen on some regularities of the market and extract the money from this regularity. This pattern is called TC.

Of course, the stock exchange, a tumbler with exposed prices - this is a real trade - you choose a commodity by price or you expose it, and someone chooses yours............I am always confused when playing in the terminal (in principle, almost at random) is called trading...........my personal opinion-such trading belongs on the steppes of Azov-City.

I mean a market maker, a feed for a real exchange and, consequently, a view through exchange-traded instruments where transparency of trading is at an appropriate level and controlled by the state. It is clear that the state is not powerful (for example, the ruble), but still.........

lactone:

This is the first time I've seen something like this myself.

This is what the real glass looks like (left and right) - the volumes of open trades. In the centre (coloured lines) are Asks, Bids and the current price. When the current price coincides with the Ask or Bid line, you will see in which direction the trade was opened.

i have no idea how to make money with this.

it seems that what's in our terminal is a cartoon. This is a real market.

Taken from here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1284

I'll correct it a bit, on the right there is a program that is sold in the market and you can see part of its work and it also represents the market

gnawingmarket:
Of course, the exchange, the glass with prices - it is a real trade - you choose a commodity by price or you put it out, and someone chooses yours............I am always confused when the game in the terminal (in principle, almost at random) is called trading...........my personal opinion-such trading belongs in the steppes of Azov-city.
I always get confused when they call it trading in the terminal (basically almost at random) and trading in the steppes of Azov city.

_new-rena:
a natural pipsqueak. a new entertainment and escape from reality as I see it.
Maybe. I cannot insert something proven by personal experience. From time to time there is a desire to get into the MMVB subject, but I am stopped by another portion of new rules, concepts and regularities, which should be studied, assimilated and digested.............................

lactone:

Yes, I was aware of that, we have a cartoon going.

It's just that, as Matroskin said, on our cartoon, everything is simple enough. The divorces are different there, too.

In my personal opinion, the ribbon and the glass on the Fora is a meaningless thing. For me, it's a kind of metatrader's mulligan.

it's like a metatrader's.

i wonder what the units of these numbers are - lots, kilograms or metres?)

ok

but there are options on mt4

also a cartoon? =)

server:
I'll correct a little bit, on the right there is a program that is sold in the market, and you can see part of its work and it also represents the glass
'Yes I understand that it's a script. I read the article carefully)

IRIP:

OK

But there are options on mt4

also a cartoon? =)

If you can't work with something you've been studying for a long time, the topic of glass is a far more complicated field than it may seem at first glance.

IRIP:

OK

also a cartoon? =)

Don't swear in front of your elders.

IRIP:

OK

also a cartoon? =)

I wrote - "options are a win-win-lose lottery" (c)

in any form

_new-rena:
If you can't work on something you've been studying for a long time, the topic of tumbling is a far more complicated field than it might seem at first gl ance.
It may well be true.
Reason: