FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 633

In short, we sort of scolded metatrader, and at the same time, we confirmed that we are nowhere without it.............. it happens to my wife.

gnawingmarket:
Lacton, I'm not a far away person, so I don't understand this cartoon. Can you briefly explain wherethe money is that could be taken? Thank you. (chuckles)
The answer is simple - everywhere. What it's for is elementary!

Ishim:
The answer is simple - everywhere. The answer is simple - everywhere.
I repeat - the market is initially a lock consisting of a buyer and a seller. randomness is needed here like air, to get a ratio of both 50/50. such a ratio increases spread, turnover and turnover.

Ishim:
The answer is simple - everywhere. What is it for - elementary!

money everywhere is far from everyone's money... tumblers - the discretisation seems cooler than ticks, but you can't take the money...

Entering on higherframes is not better either - just more time to think about your own insignificance...

arbitrage - there's nowhere for mere mortals to catch...

conclusion - there's something averaging... the possibility of giving the entrant not to fall immediately and at least on b.u. to replay repeatedly...

zoritch:

money everywhere is far from everyone's money... tumblers - the discretisation seems cooler than ticks, but you can't take the money...

Entering on higherframes is not better either - just more time to think about your insignificance...

arbitrage - there's nowhere and nothing for mere mortals to catch...

conclusion - there's something averaging... the possibility of giving the entrant not to fall immediately and at least on b.u. to replay repeatedly...

Zorich about the first - I agree, this is the more frequent mistake in essence, leading to the result on my post above.

As for the second line - the presence of TF is an indicator of price behaviour history, there is nothing else interesting about it

On the third line - sure

On the fourth - the averaging is some chance to either correct the error or to lose

_new-rena:

Zorich about the first one - I agree, it is the more frequent mistake in fact, leading to the result of my post above.

On the second line - the presence of a TF is an indicator of the history of price behaviour, there is nothing else interesting about it

On the third line - sure

For the fourth - the averaging is a certain chance to either correct an error or to lose

and again, having secured all the risks we come to 50/50....

are we playing roulette for years... ?...

averaging:

zoritch:

and again, having secured all the risks, we arrive at 50-50....

have we been playing roulette for years... ?...

yes. Betting brings that ratio closer to parity.

I am of the opinion that until you understand the physical meaning of forex there is no point in trading with real money.

Ilij:

averaging:

remove the bottom sloping red and you're done. sell the top and don't sweat it.

_new-rena:
remove the bottom red one and you're done.

the rules say three entrances.

and done...

Reason: