Interesting and Humour - page 665

vspexp:

A baiting session. The poor bear is driven to the point of no danger.

And then there's the dachshunds on the wild boar. Four of them. But only on the male.

Mischek:

And dachshunds also go hunting wild boar. Four of them. But only on the male.

So a boar will scatter them at once, and how will they bite him in the heel? And how do dogs know if it's a male or a female?

I've hunted wild boar myself in my time, mostly helped by mongrels ... and they were sometimes wounded with their fangs. And here dachshunds - I used to think that they were only used for burrowing - on badger, fox...

But one thing is that these dachshunds aren't afraid of bears - they're frightened of them and run away...

vspexp:

So a wild boar will scatter them at once, and how will they bite him in the heel? And how can dogs tell the difference between a male and a female?

I've hunted wild boar myself in my time, mostly helped by mongrels ... and they were sometimes wounded with their fangs. And here dachshunds - I used to think that they were only used for burrowing - on badger, fox...

But one thing is that these dachshunds aren't afraid of bears - they're frightened of them and run away...

It's all in the balls

Who has it tighter?

vspexp:
Who's got the tougher?

available

it's about bear hunting and boar hunting, you google it.

I just don't like hunting, especially with dogs. Only a man would think of pitting one animal against another, much less attacking the balls

It's more fun that way, of course.

" All the "rules of good code" are written with blood dripping from the eyes of programmers who read other people's code. "

Reason: