Interesting and Humour - page 539

School class, Mary Ivanna asks a tricky question:
- Now, my dears, since we are studying punctuation - please give me an example of a sentence in which the placement of a comma radically determines its meaning. Forest of hands. Lyudochka, our excellent girl, listening...
- Execute cannot be pardoned!
Silence, Vovochka smirk, a disgruntled Mary Ivanna:
- Vovochka, is the example naive to you?
- Please. A black man enters the room like in a fairy tale with a good ending...

papaklass:
I am not upset. The whole is equal to the force with which the body presses against the support, i.e. equal to the mass of the body by the acceleration of free fall. People in a lift have different masses, but the acceleration of free fall is the same. Hence, whoever has more mass will fly faster than the others.
No, it doesn't. They'll all hit the ground at the same time. Unless, of course, someone spreads the flaps of his jacket or tries to turn into a bird by waving his arms like a hummingbird (a hummingbird is a bird).

papaklass:
I am not upset. The whole is equal to the force with which the body presses against the support, i.e. equal to the mass of the body by the acceleration of free fall. People in a lift have different masses, but the acceleration of free fall is the same. Hence, whoever has more mass will fly faster than the others.
Yes ? What a nuisance. Well, that's okay.

papaklass:
I'm not upset. The whole is equal to the force with which the body presses on the support, i.e. equal to the mass of the body by the acceleration of free fall. The people in the lift, the masses are different and the acceleration of free fall is the same. Hence, whoever has more mass will fly faster than the others.

Please excuse me, but I think you wrote somewhere here that you are a physicist. As if okay, you can take it as humour... but gradually this kind of humour will make your brain go sour and sooner or later the hedgehog will chirp. You should be banned for such humor.

bullshit, that's how you do it.

Mischek:

bullshit, that's how you do it.

You have to soak it in vinegar first to make the shells soften.

papaklass:

Of course not. They don't understand! I'd also like your opinion on "which is heavier, a kilo of fluff or a kilo of iron?"

But please, with all the details - we can't all keep up with your lightning-quick thinking.

papaklass:

How so. Are you saying that regardless of the weight of the body, they will exert the same pressure on the floor of the lift? And if you put a scale under each body, the reading of the scale, i.e. the force of the body on the lift floor, will be the same?

He probably hasn't even seen the scales. I don't understand how he writes the codes.
Reason: