Interesting and Humour - page 544

Zeleniy:
but there's a lot of other junk, of course.
You mean your dreams, which you now regularly post here? better not either.

MetaDriver:
Do you think it will help?

You've got to keep trying.

Zeleniy:
But other junk is worthwhile, of course.

Only something previously unknown can be interesting or funny, no?

// Hint: set up a poll on "Who's seeing this fable for the first time?" It'll be informative.

MetaDriver:

// Hint: set up a poll on "Who's seeing this fable for the first time?" It would be informative.

Do you want to take Green out with the hands of the moderators?

For a long time I worked as a dog handler and served in Finland, I thought nothing could be more aggressive than dogs, but I was wrong.

Zeleniy:

I worked as a dog handler and worked in Finland for a long time. I thought dogs were the most aggressive ones, but I was wrong.

Where, in what place?

don't google it

not to mention the aggressiveness of dogs.

and even more so in Finland, dogs are a cult there

Zeleniy:

For a long time I worked as a dog handler and served in Finland as a dog handler, I thought nothing could be more aggressive than dogs, I was wrong.
But, but... But don't accuse Komarov of everything now.

By the way domestic dog training in law enforcement agencies is also different from that in Finland

In the world it's a common practice to grab a detainee's arm and only in our country (but maybe not only, I don't know), dogs are taught to pretend during a rush to reach his hand and only at the last moment switch to groin

Here in my opinion the most adequate people on the forum I have dealt with are tol64 Karlson papaklass TheXpert GODZILLA besides the administration and moderators.

Geez, that's it Andrew, you're as sane as papaklass now

Cool

Reason: