Interesting and Humour - page 542

papaklass: Recall that in my first post I talked about weight, not mass. I hope that those involved in the discussion know that in physics these quantities have different physical meanings. So, will they (standing in a lift) reach the floor at the same time or not?
That's five ! I mean fifth grade in high school...

papaklass:
Go on, we are very curious about the physical meaning and other intricacies and their effect on the rate of fall of those unfortunate gentlemen.

papaklass:

You should at least count the number of posts "professionally troll" and his opponents (each) to draw such conclusions.

Exactly the professionalism of a troll is the ability to make his opponents shit with long bricks using scarce and modest resources.

That is, professionalism is measured by the formula number of bricks / number of provocations.

You are a super professional!

;)

Enough already. They've already created one thread.

Pure maths, physics, etc.: brainteasers, not in any way related to trading, go there all the Galileos and Nastradamuses, let's have some humour here =)

papaklass:

Thank you. I won't bring any more "smart guys" down to the bottom of the plinth.

A body thrown from a height, before starting a free uniform fall at a constant speed (if I remember correctly, 200 km/h) experiences an accelerated motion. This is where the difference arises in this stretch of accelerated motion. People will not fall from the lift at the same time. Teddy Bear was talking nonsense, he is excused, he is ivy, but the rest of them ......

That is why, when a group performs a parachute jump, the heaviest jumps first, so that the heaviest jumps do not crash into light parachutes. Weighing before the jumps is compulsory!

strongly

The only thing I wanted to object to is that I'm not "ivy" . The fur is completely natural

Zeleniy:

Enough already. they have created a branch called Pure Math, Physics, etc.: problems for brain training, not related to trade, go there, all the Galileos and Nastradamuses, let's have some humor here =)
That's the humor, don't put it there, it'll get killed.

Let's break patterns -- which will fall faster in that lift -- a kilo of iron (one-piece ball) or two (2) kilos of fluff (one-piece ball)?

TheXpert:
Let's tear up templates -- which would fall faster in that lift -- a kilo of iron (one-piece ball) or two (2) kilos of fluff (one-piece ball)?
Don't tear it to pieces. It could be nothing but templates.

TheXpert:
Let's break a pattern -- which is faster to fall in that lift -- a kilo of iron (solid ball) or two (2) kilos of fluff (solid ball)?

That's cruel of you.

and if it glitches.

papaklass:

Thank you. I won't bring any more "clever people" down to the bottom of the plinth.

A body thrown from a height, before starting a free uniform fall at a constant speed (if I remember correctly, 200 km/h) experiences an accelerated motion. This is where the difference arises in this stretch of accelerated motion. People will not fall from the lift at the same time. Teddy Bear was talking nonsense, he is excused, he is ivy, but the rest of them ......

That is why, when a group performs a parachute jump, the heaviest jumps first, so that the heaviest jumps do not crash into light parachutes. Weighing before jumping is compulsory!

Tin-iron tin.
Reason: