Interesting and Humour - page 541

Mischek:

I won't even read it. This is not a Russian scientist.

Where was Galileo when we launched the first satellite, when we rebuilt the Dnieper power plant, when we sent the first man into space? Where?

The answer comes with a rhyme, so let it stay there. And stay out of our physics with the crooked hands of Western imperialism.

Why are you putting your feet up? Want to show the Western world that the Russians have more than just clean hands? )))

joo:

Oh, why me? I'm nice.

Psychological training? Is it helping? )))

FAQ:
Yeah, well... it's time for the annals.
We're up to our ears in them.

tol64:
Psychological training? Does it help? )))
Not always.

Sad colleagues. Very sad. The simple question on the agenda is which is heavier than a kilo of fluff or a kilo of iron.

Where are the formulas? Where are the calculations? Where is the variety of approaches and arguments?

Why does it always come down to an axe to the head or a tonne-weight pillow to the head?

And then walk over and look at what's left.

Mischek:

Sad colleagues. Very sad. The simple question on the agenda is which is heavier than a kilo of fluff or a kilo of iron.

Where are the formulas? Where are the calculations? Where is the variety of approaches and arguments?

Why does it always come down to an axe to the head or a tonne-weight pillow to the head?

Formulas are in the other thread. This is where we rest. ))

Mischek:

:O

Why an axe to the head? One can also hit one's arse (the loin parts of the body will absorb some of the energy by springing), otherwise no one will agree to do any more experiments on themselves next time.

... and it all started so innocuously, in the lift...

Well, Daddy's class, what a mess!

moskitman:

... and it all started so innocuously, in the lift...

Well, Daddy's class, what a mess!

professional troll!

and you all fell for it :))))

That's how you get the biggest trollers on the forum.

tol64:
Formulas are in the other thread. This is where we rest. ))

Oh, no, colleague. How wrong you are. There's a whole moderator-led shade of light in there.

All the quizzes have explicit or implicit bullying overtones. When I read about the thief in the bank who got in, could touch the diamonds but at the mercy of the moderator couldn't take them out, I cried.

The two heroes are systematically mocked there. After these tasks, they no longer have any arms or legs or other body parts that are important for a full life.

Only their brains are left. They are called mega-brains there, in this terrible branch. And last week, the moderator made one of these brains unload a wagon of snow. I cried again.

Reason: