Scalping - page 11

Viktor Korchagin:

When you go for real, open a PAMM account, I think people will come ... investors love profits in a month ... but the drawdown I think you need to reduce))

i think i need to reduce the drawdowns : i am working on it

Kirill Shushkevich:

i can't decrease the drawdown yet but i'm working on it

I want 100% profitability per year and it suits me fine... there are 4 different systems, but I'm still working on 3 of them.

Viktor Korchagin:

I want 100% a year and it suits me fine... thanks God there are 4 different systems, but I'm working on 3 for now.

i want a 100% for a year it's not enough for me - i want 40% per month as a minimum

Kirill Shushkevich:

I'm not going to add a lot and I'm not going to add another lot until the depo grows 100% a year, that's not enough for me, at least 40% a month.

Yes, Kirill, I see that you have ambitious plans: 40% a month is cool. And my dream is a stable 7 - 10% per month and stable, without large drawdowns (up to 30%), without extremism. I want it to be like a routine, a norm of life. And I want it to last for a long time: three years and more, more... And every time it seems to me that I already have the skill to get it. But life (the market) has surprises once again. But in the end we will overcome everything.

Victor Ziborov:

Yes, Kirill, I see that you have ambitious plans: 40% a month is cool. But I dream of a stable 7 - 10% per month and stable, without big drawdowns (up to 30%), without extremism. I want it to be like a routine, a norm of life. And I want it to last for a long time: three years and more, more... And every time it seems to me that I already have the skill to get it. But life (the market) once again gives me surprises.

It makes no sense to talk about percentages without knowing the size of the deposit; if you have to measure it, you have to measure it in points.

Victor Ziborov:

Yes, Kirill, I see that you have ambitious plans: 40% a month is cool. But I dream of a stable 7 - 10% per month and stable, without big drawdowns (up to 30%), without extremism. I want it to be like a routine, a norm of life. And I want it to last for a long time: three years and more, more... And every time it seems to me that I already have the skill to get it. But life (the market) has surprises once again. But in the end we will overcome everything.

i just noticed that you have to take from the market as much as it gives you, not 10%. i've tried it and i will fail sooner or later, but i can earn lots of money.

I'm in a deal from 10%

Reason: