Interesting and Humour - page 4941

PapaYozh #:

Absolutely :))

In fact, the pipe is used for the echo effect.

where does the artist get his hearing from?))

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Is the other end of the pipe listening to it?

The pipe is closed at the other end, otherwise there would be no echo. Probably. But if the pipe were wider and a lid was made on that side, with a hole in the centre of the lid, then the sound would fly back and forth a few times.

Dmitry Fedoseev #:

The pipe is closed at that end, otherwise there would be no echo. Probably. But if the pipe were wider and there was a lid on that side, and a hole in the centre of the lid, then the sound would fly back and forth a few times.

Unfortunately, we don't know the length of the pipe. The echo can be without the pipe. Lids...)) This is a page of humour)

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Unfortunately, we don't know the length of the pipe. There can be an echo without a pipe. Lids...)) This is a page of humour)

150 meters.

Denis Sartakov #:

as much as you like !

Here's just one example -

I'm sitting in my cabin, working, I look around and there's a cat sleeping on my pillow,

It wasn't there a moment ago, it was running in the street, so it teleported away.

Or, even better, you take the Moscow-Vorkuta train in Moscow, drink three litres, and wake up in Vorkuta. Miracles

Dmitry Fedoseev #:

150 metres.

The Nord Stream is not only valuable mech gas, but also more than eight thousand reverberators)

Dmitry Fedoseev #:

150 metres.

It was 300 and now it's 150. Is that the final figure yet?

Uladzimir Izerski #:

It was 300 and now it's 150. Is that the final figure?

Yes. You can start building.

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

Interesting guitar formation. It seems to be tuned in D minor.

In some places he does not press the strings at all, I saw a video from Africa, where a guy on one string "drums". But this composition was played at the Library of Congress, with a different lineup.

Veniamin Skrepkov #:

Sometimes he does not press the strings at all, I saw a video, from Africa, where the guy on one string "drums". and this song was played at the Library of Congress, with a different lineup.

It sounds like a minor with empty strings.
Reason: