Interesting and Humour - page 4935

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

cans?
The drunks were always taking them away.

They used to carry them into flats, too.

I guess you didn't see them. They were gone by the time the collapse happened.

Dmitry Fedoseev #:

Back then, tap water was still drinkable.

The water was still drinkable in those days. By the summer, when these machines were turned on, the aroma of the collective farm fields washed into the reservoirs by the spring flood had already disappeared).

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Yes, by the summer, when these machines were switched on, the smell of the collective farm fields washed into the reservoirs by the spring flood had already disappeared)

We always had water from 200-meter wells (and now too). What kind of fertilizer is there?

Sergey Gridnev #:
We have always had water from two-hundred-meter wells (and now too). What kind of fertilizer is there?

Almost all major cities tap water from surface water reservoirs.

Artesian water has a different problem - it has noticeably more radioactive isotopes.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Almost all major cities tap water from surface water reservoirs.

Artesian water has a different problem - it has noticeably more radioactive isotopes.

Oh, my God. You don't want to believe it.
I have no idea what the isotopes are, all I can say is that the water is hard.

Sergey Gridnev #:
What's up with the isotopes, I have no idea, all I can tell you is that the water is hard.
Water's hard, stool's soft.
How'd you make the price $10?

Modern people do not really understand the experience of their ancestors.

If everyone in the country is healthy, there is a very small percentage who are infected, which in extreme cases, the state will quickly eliminate.

Capitalism is OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, a complete bollocks in this regard. China is doing great. That's YEAH.

Sergey Gridnev #:
What's up with the isotopes, I have no idea, all I can tell you is that the water is hard.

The stone is hard, the water is softer).

The glasses were lightly rinsed with cold water, but for some reason there was no contamination. The tap water must have been holy. Or maybe we Soviet people were too )).

I am from there. Made in USSD. They do not make them now.

By the way, not nostalgic about the USSR. I am nostalgic about people.

Edgar Akhmadeev #:

The glasses were lightly rinsed with cold water, but for some reason there was no contamination. The tap water must have been holy. Or maybe we Soviet people were too )).

I am from there. Made in USSD. They do not make them now.

By the way, not nostalgic about the USSR. About people, yes.

I agree.

If the system had been corrected in time it would have taken it to the next level.

The momentum has been lost.)

Capitalism has reached the apex of an impulse wave.

According to Isersky's wave theory a correction of capitalism is about to begin)

Reason: