Buy a profitable EA! - page 7

Vladislav Andruschenko:

In my experience, smart people who don't crave more than 10% a month = trade hands!

Of course they can get 100% a month under favourable conditions. But they don't have a thirst to earn $1000 from $30. They have a very responsible approach to trading.

I was surprised, but even Brazil trades with hands!

Those who expect 100% from a robot often invest their last money (taking loans, selling flats, borrowing money) and hope for one last chance to make a million.

But such users make gross errors: violating recommended trading conditions (minimum deposit and lot-to-deposit ratio) They want more and faster, but get the opposite.

I also made the same mistake last summer. I earned more than 150% over 2 years from a large deposit and wanted to get more profits even faster (100% per month, not over 2 years), and this mistake has cost me a lot of money (by my standards). The only thing that saved me from a nervous breakdown was the fact that I withdrew 100% and the initial deposit within 2 years. But I lost the other 50% of my initial balance.

In the end I was left with only 100% and it was very frustrating when I lost the amount I could have spent in a couple of days.

The user who came to forex and craves for millions (I have many friends who believe that trading and programming is a gold mine and often ask to be taught and if I explain to them that they need to study a lot and take a long time, they get offended and turn away) is left with nothing.

The user who embraces real life and takes a responsible approach to it, continues to earn and learn from their mistakes.

I am convinced that my opinion is the same as that of people who trade on the real and create professional programs. And I am glad for that. Although I myself have not traded on real account for a long time, but when I was trading I came to similar conclusions. I have also experienced situations when I barely managed to withdraw my initial deposit after a long period of getting some profit.

Georgiy Merts:

The big difference is that my 'shovels' are in constant operation, not a project. And you can see which one is working at the moment.

And about "perpetual motion" - so I have already said more than once, ANY TS has periods of profit and loss, and the periods of loss are LONGER.

Ok, you defined what TS works in what period of time, do you think the buyer will be able to use the robot with the same efficiency? And how many of these periods are there in the market? And how to understand that one has ended and the second, third, twentieth began... and each one has its own robot, you know what I mean? You can sell your League only to yourself or to the one who has your brain, your market vision, your experience, your patience and cold-bloodedness etc., i.e. nobody. And there is no single robot that works all market periods without losing money, there will never be a perpetual motion machine, are you kidding yourself?

Реter Konow:

I am convinced that my opinion coincides with that of people who trade on the real world and create professional programmes. And this is pleasing. I am not trading on real account for a long time, but I have made similar conclusions. I have also experienced situations when I barely managed to withdraw my initial deposit after considerable earnings.

I will tell you this:

After I gave up custom programming and totally immersed myself in improving my programming skills and updating my software, I had no time left to trade.

So really, I stopped trading hands on the real as well. I automated everything I did with my hands.

And the experience is based on communication with users. The Market has become a platform that has given me the opportunity to find users from all over the world and take their interests into account.

Perhaps because I develop 80% of the utilities (and only 18% of EAs and 2% of robots), the consumer interest ratio, in my experience, 70% is manual trading (utilities, one-click trading) and only 30% is EAs and robots.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

I don't understand how people can trust trading to robots at all. Even though I'm far from

I'm not a programmer, but I do understand that the market isn't constant, it's constantly

it's constantly changing. You can't apply a program to the market where there are clear boundaries and

and the robot trades within those boundaries. Yes, the robot can make money for a while if those boundaries coincide

with the "boundaries" of the market. Well, you got my point)))

But then all the same inevitable loss.

You have to trade with your hands.

Even if you were close to the programming, it would only further convince you of your theses. Believe me. Programming gives you one advantage, but takes away another. It creates an illusion of the Grail that manual trading does not.

Реter Konow:

Even if you were close to programming, it would only convince you of your theses more. Believe me. Programming gives you one advantage, but takes away another. It creates an illusion of the Grail that manual trading does not.

Quite the opposite: automated trading completely destroys the illusion of the Grail, while manual trading is always permeated with this illusion. One of my ex-clients always wondered why I was so confident that his next strategy was not the Grail, and asked me to point out where the mistake was made )))

I set realistic goals, to find the most stable signal with a yield of at least 50% per annum, all the parameters of this signal are described on my page last summer, so far only one candidate fully meets my needs, and the signal is created according to my specified parameters, it is still holding, but the lifetime of 10 weeks I was excited, I have six months to hold constant performance, let's see how Brexit will survive) And then you can test it on a minimum deposit.

Olga Devitsyna:
OK, you've identified which TS works in which timeframe, do you think that the buyer will be able to use the robot in the same effective way? How many of these periods are there in the market? How to understand that one has ended and the second, third, twentieth has started... And for each your own robot, you know what I mean?

Exactly ! That's what I have ! "And for each period a different robot" - I have them ! That's what makes me happy about the League !

I've already told you how sad I was when Expert Advisor I've been developing for years turned out to be a cheap piece of work from KodoBase ! And what was the point of all that long research and writing complicated code, if the result was the same as the Expert Advisor I could write in a day ?

Just that feeling when TS doesn't work and you can't understand what else you need to invent to make it work, that's what pushed me to change the paradigm. What I wasn't trying to do - I wasn't making any profit even in the tester (for demo or real trading is out of the question). That's when I realized there was no need to try for years to write a complex Expert Advisor - it's much better to write a bunch of simple ones, and most importantly, make them work on opposite principles. And then some of them will definitely be profitable ! And in this case we are moving from the question "what to invent to make our system work" to the question "how to choose the most stable of the already working systems" - you must agree that these are substantially different issues.

When I expressed my thoughts, back in 2016, I was almost laughed at. But now I see that I was right. Realistically - the simplest systems can work, and make money, and it is quite possible to move from the question of "what to make to work" to the question of "how to choose from those already working".

By the way, exactly "Choice and Keeping" is a natural task of a Woman, and you should be able to do it much better than the other participants

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Perhaps because I develop 80% of the utilities (and only 18% of the EAs and 2% of the robots) the ratio of interest, in my experience, 70% is manual trading (utilities, one-click trading) and only 30% is EAs and robots.

That is, your clients are very different people. Not the same as with the sellers who claim that nobody is interested in utilities, and everyone wants automated robots.

That is, everyone is talking about the clients they have. But which clients do you really have more of? What do you think?

Olga Devitsyna:
Your league may only be sold to yourself or to someone who has your brain, your market vision, your experience, your patience and cold-bloodedness, etc., that is nobody. And there is no robot that works all market periods without losing money, there will never be a perpetual motion machine, are you kidding yourself?

I've said it more than once - the TC League is not for sale. Partly because I'm too lazy to bother with the Market (at least for now), but mainly because all the principles are straightforward, and open. How do I sell them ?

If I do get to the point of selling it will be exactly the idea of switching. League, all 672 TCs are freely available. And which ones to use and at what point - that's on the money. But, of course, first you have to work out this methodology, and so far I'm very sad here.

So for now everything is free.

As for "losing" - I've repeatedly said, a properly written EA will never lose, at most it will go into drawdown, after which it will automatically stop. Any TS of League has this control parameter, and in the file of League has a define, which manages the controller of stop trades. If it is defined - TS, that got "control slump" will stop and stop trading, preventing losing. But, here I have my doubts, really ... I suspect that people will turn off this defy, so that the system will not trade to a drawdown check, but to a stopout. We'll see...

Реter Konow:

That is, your customers are very different people. Not the kind of people that sellers claim that no one is interested in utilities, and everyone wants automated gaols.

That is, everyone is talking about the clients they have. But which clients do you really have more of? What do you think?

A utility is the automation of some action. Which means that this action was a consequence of manual trading.

The most rudimentary automation is. automatic setting of stoploss and takeprofit. Easy? simple? common? Why is it necessary?

You would be surprised, but even such a primitive utility that automates the process of setting stoploss and takeprofit after opening a deal by hand - is in incredible demand (it is free - maybe that's why?).

But apart from the fact that it's lightweight free software, why is it in huge demand?

Every vendor has their own army of fans and vast experience. Someone is selling indicators, utilities,panels,Expert Advisors,robots (I wonder if the site makes links :-) - it's not me), and everyone will be based only on their experience.

For example, I don't have experience in selling indicators, why? I don't see the point in making an indicator that cannot be automated.

I think that if the indicator shows signals and arrows, it should be automated right away! I do not understand sellers who make indicators with signals and arrows and cannot automate it.

In my experience, I think that utilities are interesting for most people! But I can't say that robots are not interesting for users either.

There is a customer for every product. And they are different (clients).

Reason: