Interesting and Humour - page 4832

Slava:

The original video had the original sound cut off. And inserted the Odessa gang. That's how this gang gets promoted on other people's achievements, other people's quotes and other people's EA

If anything, it's the Rock that Swing lindy hop festival, held annually in February and March in Munich.

To be fair, there's a link to the original video. To be fair, there is a link to the original video. The "tweaked" video looks, of course, awful - just like a Mercedes painted in Khokhloma style) But, as they say, "beer kicks ass")

Original:

Коллекторы «Сбера» внедрили технологию распознавания эмоций должников
Коллекторы «Сбера» внедрили технологию распознавания эмоций должников
  • РБК
  • www.rbc.ru
Коллекторское агентство АБК, подконтрольное Сбербанку, научилось в режиме реального времени оценивать эмоции по голосу. Пока технологию стали применять в беседах с должниками, но в будущем возможно ее использование в других сферах Сбербанк совместно со своим дочерним коллекторским агентством «АктивБизнесКонсалт» (АБК) начал применять в...

Uladzimir Izerski:

A new lie detector?

No, a sales and return motivation enhancer.

Of the patterns.

A cup of coffee tilts most often where there is a keyboard next to it.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Of the patterns.

A cup of coffee tilts most often where there is a keyboard next to it.

Even if there is no keypad next to the spilled coffee, the keypad will still end up covered in coffee.

Shoker:

Even if there is no keyboard next to the spilled coffee, the keyboard will still end up covered in coffee.

In pre-keyboard times: "The probability of dropping a sandwich with butter down is directly proportional to the cost of the carpet".

And yes, taking apart a tea-soaked Mitsumi Classic showed that the tea ducts worked, and no tea got into any critical places.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Of the patterns.

A cup of coffee gets knocked over most often where there is a keyboard nearby.

"Did a virus spill on the keyboard too?!"

I'm sitting at my computer, drinking coffee as usual, and then I come across a lot of publications -
"Regular coffee consumption reduces the size of the brain".

I could barely find the original source - the links to this article: Daily caffeine consumption can change the gray matter of the brain
This article says that this is a temporary phenomenon: if you stop drinking coffee regularly, after a while the size of the brain will recover.

Регулярное употребление кофе уменьшает объем серого вещества в мозге - ЯСИА
Регулярное употребление кофе уменьшает объем серого вещества в мозге - ЯСИА
  • ysia.ru
Ежедневное употребление кофеина оказывает серьезное влияние на человеческий мозг, а именно — значительно уменьшает объем серого вещества в нем. К такому выводу пришли исследователи Базельского университета, передает Российская газета. В эксперименте, результаты которого опубликованы в журнале Cerebral Cortex, приняли участие 20 здоровых молодых людей, которые ежедневно пьют кофе. Каждый день их просили пить по три таблетки […]

Sergey Golubev:

I'm sitting at my computer, drinking coffee as usual, and then I come across a lot of publications -
"Regular coffee consumption reduces the size of the brain".

I could barely find the original source - the links to this article: Daily caffeine consumption can change the gray matter of the brain
This article says that this is a temporary phenomenon: if you stop drinking coffee regularly, after a while the size of the brain will recover.

Caffeine drains fluid from the body, it is not just the brain that shrinks, it is better to replenish with non-alcoholic beverages, like any organ the brain needs daily exercise, only so it will last long and true)

Reason: