Interesting and Humour - page 4476

Igor Makanu:

.... and that's where I got my respect for 90's pop.

)))

He lived and studied in my town. I worked with a childhood friend of his at one time. Well done, the man - from a small Siberian closed town, he broke out and became recognisable and interesting.

Artyom Trishkin:

He lived and studied in my city. I worked with a childhood friend of his at one time. Well done, the man - he broke out of the small Siberian closed town and became recognisable and interesting.

Is Novosibirsk a small gated community? Or do you mean Akademgorodok? Although it didn't seem to be closed either.

Ihor Herasko:

Is Novosibirsk a small gated community? Or do you mean Akademgorodok? Although it didn't seem to be closed either.

Zheleznogorsk in the Krasnoyarsk region. Either his childhood friend told me a noodle, or there is such a period in Pushnoy's biography. 50/50

Artyom Trishkin:
Zheleznogorsk, Krasnoyarsk Territory. Either his childhood friend told me nonsense, or there is such a period in Pushny's biography. 50/50

Or maybe Wikipedia is lying or doesn't know something )). For me it has always been from Akademgorodok:

Родился 16 мая 1975 года в Новосибирском Академгородке

Ihor Herasko:

Or maybe Wikipedia is lying or doesn't know something )). For me it has always been from Akademgorodok:

Banal they could both study at the same institute and be friends ;)

Here, found my old post, from 2017 -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned)

Sergey Golubev, 2017.12.09 20:01

I remember walking down the street in summer - slim jeans, all dressed up (and I often went to the gym back then) ... three girls walking behind me, saying something loud ... I'm walking... They keep talking louder and louder... Then one runs ahead, looks at me, and then goes back, and I hear "Grandpa" behind me.

I felt so sad for my life, that I'd achieved nothing in life, that no one needed me in life... I got upset and went home to sleep.

Since then I celebrate the New Year only. New Year's Eve is a celebration for everybody, no matter who you are.

The only thing - changed the word "broken" in the post to the correct "palamataya" ... although it's all the same, as it's not literary.
"Polamatuyu" is probably my son (who's in St. Petersburg) pronouncing it, and
"Palamatuyu" may be pronounced by people from Moscow (my wife for example)...
But here - they say it like they want ... We do not understand it at all ...

----------------

So.
I will be 60 in six months, I don't wear slim jeans anymore (they're just not fashionable), I don't go to the gym (I go to the pool every day and in places where I live in Russia - there are public gyms from EC - yes, it says so - "from EC" ... here - from Lithuania ... some street ones - quite normal for a grown up almost jock).

----------------

Yes, I have girls looking at me!
At first I thought they were the bad ones ... But then I compared myself to those around me (I don't have a belly, I'm athletic, etc.) and I realized that all was not lost, that I was still a normal "kid" (I apologize), that I would be fine in the future ...

----------------

And in my town, it's a rarity that people live to be 70.
I mean, my only big date in life is 60.

My family is already talking about where we will go when I turn 60 (and my birthday is January 1).
I am silent ... :) Let them go ... (just kidding) ...

----------------

Probably going either to Peter (with my wife) to visit my son, or alone to Thailand, or with my family to Turkey (for my 60th birthday).

----------------

This was a post about another formerly closed city, and inspired byDon't throw stones

And at that time (when the city was closed) - we used to gather in 1970-1980s near the staff of the Baltic fleet.
There was a solid building with columns... and in 10 - 20 meters - us.
We sang Pink Floyd and so on.
You had to be sober to go there (if you weren't, you couldn't get past their control).

And I was collecting records back then... I had all of Chicago, including their Quartet (all in a closed city) ....

----------------

There was a festival in Poland a few years ago - "Dinosaurs of Rock" ... I wasn't there.
Then there was the same thing (in our time) in our city - also like "Dinosaurs ...", but I did not go ... because no one I knew was there, and because I am also a "dinosaur" (holkins ... on guitar ... jazz).

----------------

These were my memories of the closed (at that time) city of KaraliaviciusKrolevetsKönigsberg Kaliningrad.

About Chinese music ... Who lives to see it (I don't) ...

In short - what is "international music" (any music)?
All American ...
And what will it be in 20 years?
Chinese (if globalism persists).

I remember coming home from kindergarten (near Kaunas) and saying to my mother "Mamityas, ...".
She didn't understand Lithuanian, she understood Polish ...
she'd give me a candy in my mouth, and I'd shut up...

And that's how I got bad teeth.
I tried to make implants but I couldn't (there are screws in the gum bone).
Now with bridges ...

And as you get older - you realise that it doesn't matter at all (for your background, that is - "for the money in your pocket", for example) - what to wear, what to say, who to be friends with and what to do.

And understand that a man - he is always alone. Both to himself and to God.

----------------

And I haven't had a drink yet (I don't drink strong drinks, only beer sometimes).

----------------

If I leave, at least the posts will stay.

• Otherwise ... Asked in English about Reshetov, for example -
  • I`ve been asked in English for example Reshetov - because he was the first to have made Expert Advisors on open bars on MT4,
  • I don`t know why I`ve made such cheap adviser, but I`ve found it, and it`s a good idea to use it as an Expert Advisor. and their transoceanic mate even came to me in person ...

and I searched for him for a long time and he's no longer with us ... and quietly ... (he died).

----------------

That's all news.

Reason: