Interesting and Humour - page 4470

Vasiliy Vilkov:

Uh-huh, observed a neighbour on Friday. He was sleeping peacefully at a locked flat door, keys in hand. Couldn't handle the lock. Opened the door, dragged him in, threw him on the couch. The moral of this fable is: don't go to work, it ruins your nervous system.

Artyom Trishkin:

There was a beautiful dog here. Accidentally deleted...

You know, I once had a flat rental firm back in the 90s. Worked successfully as I had a set of dispatchers (no kidding!) who were pouring me information. I came to one of them, and she liked to drink, and we sat and talked, and it was summer, the heat was on.

I said, 'Katya, I'm going into another room, I'm all sweaty. But it was dark, I found a sofa without any light, lay down on it and fell asleep instantly. In the morning I wake up, someone is licking my face. I said: "Katya, have you gone crazy?

I open my eyes, I am lying in an embrace with a huge Caucasian shepherd dog and it licks my face.

Katko comes in, laughing, "I have three rooms and a lot of beds in my flat, but you picked the couch where Glasha the sheepdog sleeps. In fact, she bites all my friends, but she's sleeping with you. Now that you're lovers, put on your muzzle and go for a walk and a beer.

I was so fond of Glasha when she came, she stood on her hind legs, embraced me with her forelegs and started licking me, she was going crazy. I love dogs myself, just big ones, not those shrill ones with bows on their heads that girls get.

It's obviously German, isn't it?

Aлександр Антошкин:
That leaves us to think Marie Antoinette style: "If someone has a bad ecology on the planet, let them fly away and colonise with a good one!

I think she had a saying - if you want to give to someone, don't hesitate ))

What a parrot, what a sense of rhythm!

Alexey Volchanskiy:

You know, I once had a flat rental firm in the 90s. We worked successfully because I had a set of dispatchers (no kidding!) who poured information to me. I came to one of them, and she liked to drink, we sat and lounged around, and it was summer, the heat was on.

I said, 'Katya, I'm going into another room, I'm all sweaty. But it was dark, I found a sofa without any light, lay down on it and fell asleep instantly. In the morning I wake up, someone is licking my face. I said: "Katya, have you gone crazy?

I open my eyes, I am lying in an embrace with a huge Caucasian shepherd dog and it licks my face.

Katko comes in, laughing, "I have three rooms and a lot of beds in my flat, but you picked the couch where Glasha the sheepdog sleeps. In fact, she bites all my friends, but she's sleeping with you. Now that you're lovers, put on your muzzle and go for a walk and a beer.

I was so fond of Glasha when she came, she stood on her hind legs, embraced me with her forelegs and started licking me, she was going crazy. I love dogs myself, just big ones, not those shrill ones with bows on their heads that girls get.

That's obviously a German, isn't it?

Well done. You like a dog even through his breath, you gotta have a good reason for that.

I don't accept small dogs either - it's not a dog... It's a glamorous purse, and it's squealing all over the place.

ZS. The photo looks like an Eastern European. The colour is lapwing. Of course, it can be in Germans, but more often in the Oriental. The Germans are darker and the rump is low (but it is not visible here).

A friend of mine had a dog - what breed of dog knows - called Bagel, but big and ... how do you say... ...a dork from the short film Shurik. He called all the new ones swear words, too. And when he saw me for the first time, he kissed me. He and I were friends until the day he died. Sergei's wife worked in Krasnoyarsk and lived there; she only came home on weekends and holidays. One day she decided to take Bublik to live with her. It was there that his neighbour poisoned him.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

You know, I once had a flat rental firm in the 90s. We worked successfully because I had a set of dispatchers (no kidding!) who poured information to me. I came to one of them, and she liked to drink, and we sat and talked, and it was summer, the heat was on.

It's obviously German, isn't it?

from your posts, especially when you respond - It smells dirty and mothballed. from the dinosaur age - it's not at all interesting or humorous - to the context of the branch name.

PSYTS I'm surprised a moderator bothered to comment on it...

Roman Shiredchenko:

from your posts, reeks of vulgarity and mothballs. from the dinosaur age of yesteryear.

Roman, I'm sorry, but as an old-timer, I think it's way better than the mecorium

I'll stand up for pocket dogs - they're cool, but big dogs are for the private sector, to guard the house. Especially if this carcass jumps and sleeps on people's beds it really sucks and isn't a dog at all. I'm telling you as the son of a hunter who understands what a realworking dog is. You'll have to put him at the table next to you.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I'll stand up for pocket dogs - they're cool, but big dogs are for the private sector, to guard the house. Especially if this carcass jumps and sleeps on people's beds it really sucks and isn't a dog at all. I speak as the son of a hunter who understands what a real working dog is and not all this.
Absolutely right. I second that opinion, I agree.

Igor Zakharov:

Roman, I'm sorry, but as an old-timer I think it's way better than the mecorium fragrance (in your case)

A-HA-HA-HA-HA! :-) SPY. LOL!

:-) It's not about better/worse, especially not about "order..." there's outright stupid vulgarity.

W-Where in my posts didYOU seeTHIS effervescence?

Reason: