Interesting and Humour - page 4403

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Bugs, bugs, questions

1775425, 2019.03.07 17:55

Good evening, I had orders closed all day today for losing trades in my demo account. I had nothing to do with them. Is there any way to fix this failure and return the money to my demo account. Honestly, I don't want this to happen with real money. Thanks in advance.

В России хотят обязать носителей криптовалюты пройти идентификацию для получения «визы»
В России хотят обязать носителей криптовалюты пройти идентификацию для получения «визы»
  • votes: 1
  • 38SSk0apyx
  • cryptochain.news
Чиновники, создавая новый закон о криптовалютах, собираются ввести уникальную процедуру идентификации, которая даст разрешит непосредственным пользователям работать с цифровыми активами. Предложение находится пока в рассмотрении, поэтому конкретные механизмы работы или ответственные лица не названы. В любом случае, прохождение позволит...

Heh... Another broken law... Telegram has already been blocked ))))

Yuriy Zaytsev:

A healer has died.

In fact, the very phrase - the healer is dead - already looks ridiculous.

So what? Alan Chumak lived 82 years, not so little. What, according to you, if a healer, he must be immortal or something?

Aleksey Ivanov:

So what? Alan Chumak lived 82 years, not so little. What, according to you, if a healer, he must be immortal or something?

Zhvanetsky is 85, working like the devil and not going anywhere. One of our theatrical actors worked in plays until he was 102. 82 is not serious for a healer.

A modern, youthful presentation of the theory of electromagnetism:

I remember being struck, maybe a year ago, by the news that a health minister from the Baltics had died of dysentery or something similar.

Edgar:

Zhvanetsky is 85, working like the devil and not going anywhere. One of our theatrical actors worked in plays until he was 102. 82 is not serious for a healer.

Live to 82, then talk like that.

Aleksey Ivanov:

Live to be 82, then reason like that.

Become a healer too, to earn the right to reason?

Aleksey Nikolayev:

A modern, youthful presentation of the theory of electromagnetism:

Or maybe they (today's youthful audience) can do no other than wave their arms around.

Reason: