Interesting and Humour - page 3699

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Don't touch San Sanych! I think you're wrong.
You can tell me who to touch and who not to touch. Think what you want, I don't give a shit.

Комбинатор:
You tell me who to touch and who not to touch. Think what you want, I don't care.
Okay... Careful, but don't put it where you can get a 148.
It's... not even a recommendation, just friendly advice.

Комбинатор:
While the posts make you look like a moron, it's not the guy who got locked up for nothing because of a dumbass trial and laws.

Rude...

Nice

Комбинатор:
Guilty, convicted.
Well...
We wait a few years ... Then we shall see wondrous, beautiful, mesmerizing flights of fancy from the belfries.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Rude, some kind of...

Freaky

SanSanych, in the old days you must have been as zealous in defending the atheist position as you are now in defending the religious position?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

SanSanych, in the old days you must have been as ardent in defending your atheist stance as you are now in defending your religious stance?
Maybe even wore a Komsomol badge?

Дмитрий:

There is nothing wrong with wanting to be famous.

An overwhelming number of people think otherwise - pride or vanity are deadly sins.

So we see what happens.

What about the hitchhikers? Who have not yet been condemned? And if they died? That is still nothing, but how disabled for the rest of their lives? Nothing bad?

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Maybe he even wore a Komsomol badge?

And even a polished one, I think.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

and even polished, I guess.
Well... I took it out, cleaned it, put it back in...
I don't understand... if I put on 148, they can put me on 3.5 with probation.

I can't be breaking the law.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

An overwhelming number of people think otherwise - pride or vanity are deadly sins.

So we see what happens.

And the hitchhikers? Who haven't been convicted yet? And if they died? That's nothing, but how about the disabled for the rest of their lives? Nothing bad?

The desire for attention may not correlate at all with pride and vanity. Just business... Otherwise, from your point of view, you could dismiss all writers, musicians... just businessmen doing publicity.

I wish there was a law on anachronisms...