FORTS looking for MT5 trader - page 12

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Russia believe it will rise.

A star of enchanting happiness

And on the wreckage of self-rule

They'll write our names

They won't write it, they'll cut it down!

prostotrader:

They won't write it, they'll knock it out!

Well, yours will be knocked out and mine will be modestly written down. It's not like I'm trying to cheat a broker :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Well, they will knock out yours, but they will write mine modestly. I am not trying to cheat the broker :-)

Sometimes it is better to read than to talk :) At least this way you have a chance to learn something new, at least about a broker's work.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Are you waving goodbye to them already?

Well, and the slogans of the leadership are encouraging... :)

Maxim Romanov:

Sometimes it is better to read than to talk :) At least this way you have a chance to learn something new, at least about a broker's work.

But it's not for nothing that they imposed an increased limit on the number of transactions, or do you think it's just for nothing to do?

prostotrader:

There truly is no limit to human stupidity!

BKS deliberately limits a trader's possibilities 3 times (a standard FORTS login allows 30 transactions a second)

And what is the motivation?

Answer of technical support from BKS (I asked about transactions and terminal version)

Clarify if they will go ahead with increasing the limit for you.

And can you tell me for interest how many instruments/number shows available in the instrument selection window in bx on the 3 sections and in the opening too.

I think also a minor parameter for selecting a broker. as an example they say you can trade eurobucks on a currency exchange but there is no such instrument in the opening etc. Maybe there are more bonds/shares there and so on.

prostotrader:

Well, and leadership slogans are encouraging... :)

Maybe this Chikhladze should write? With a quote from the portrait picture. Then he can get them in trouble for filing complaints and so on.

Askr:

Ask if they will meet the limit increase for you.

And can you tell me for interest how many instruments/number shows available in the instrument selection window in bx on 3 sections and also in the opening.

I think also a minor parameter for selecting a broker. as an example they say you can trade eurobucks on a currency exchange but there is no such instrument in the opening etc. Maybe there are more bonds/shares there etc.

That's the question I asked them.

Добрый день!

Так я не понял.
Вы обеспечите мне положенную скорость Основного логина ФОРТС
30 транзакций в секунду или нет?

No answer for 2 days....

I can only see the number of instruments on FORTS, but I didn't see any problem in BCS.

I trade 126 instruments and all are available at BCS.

Dmitriy Skub:

Shall I write to this Chikhladze? With a quote from the portrait picture. Then let him get them in trouble for backtracking and so on.

They don't give a damn about anything (and they also take care of the mailing address of the management)!

They live by the principle (as the people say) of "dripping and dripping" and they don't give a damn about clients, one beautiful slogan.

Added

By the way, the iron for MT5 server in BCS is also old, with a ping less than 4ms,

The orders in Otkryvashka are executed in 4-5 ms and in BKS in 7-10 ms.

and in BCS it is 7-10 ms.

You have seen with your own eyes how the performance has gone up when Openvashka replaced the hardware.

prostotrader:

That is the question I asked them.

No answer 2 days....

So there won't be one. They are not suckers for giving you that opportunity. So that in case of any sudden moves, they can pay you out of their own pocket. 30 transactions a second and you say you're not trying to cheat them. Take the money not from the market, but from the broker himself. If you want such a speed of execution, then register directly with the stock exchange itself. Why did you go to a broker?
Reason: