Interesting and Humour - page 3701

I have a creative idea !

I think it's quite possible to write a special app, you walk into a church... And immediately uninstall all the pacemon catching apps. Automatically without the smartphone owner's involvement.

It's a cool idea, but I'm not sure it'll pay.

But it's very humane...
And in the spirit of the times...
And it saves the souls of the lost.
How about a copyright claim ?

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Yes yes, he's a lost sheep...
Need a talk from a counsellor, exorcism.
Take away the smartphone, cleanse it of filth.
I don't get it either.

They say Christ forgave even Judas.

khorosh:
They say Christ forgave even Judas.
That's what I'm saying.
This is some bullshit... The lost sheep is catching some virtual creatures. Without even killing anyone or betraying anyone.

I'm in favour of automatic uninstallation of pacemon catching software when you visit the temple.

Think about how humane the software is, and most importantly it keeps minds clean.

Damn me, when paying for work I will not even have to pay 13% !!! If the idea is implemented, and across the country, if the whole country will run in every temple !!! You don't have to work for the rest of your life!!!

13% in May, that's not a decent number... Apparently it's about to be changed... I expect a tax increase...
A very obscene number.

Moderator, where's the humour and interest?(erase if offtopic)

Younga:
Moderator, where's the humor and interest?
Hey, there's no humor here... Don't touch a higher power unnecessarily.

Alexander Antoshkin:
... Censorship... and that'll get him another four years.
Sasha, be quiet... Don't bang your bald head on the floor... Actually, he's looking at another six years in the galleys.

But then, we'll be able to see more than just flights from belfries...
However, there's a chance that we'll get to see the best of it before then.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I'm in favour of automatic uninstallation of pacemon catching software when you visit the temple.

Think about how humane the software is, and most importantly it keeps minds clean.

The problem can be solved in a simpler way. There are REB tools, equipment in a briefcase. When it is switched on, all radio electronic devices, including smartphones and cellular phones, stop working.

But there could be a problem for people with a pacemaker.

khorosh:
The problem can be solved in a simpler way. There is REB equipment in a suitcase. When turned on, any electronic devices, including smartphones and cellular phones, stop working.
I think it would cost more for a reputable organisation. My services would clearly be cheaper.

Even taking into account the non-payment of 13% tax on my services.

By the way, I will demand that all my taxes be disconnected ... On my real estate as well, everything ... as it should be ... We know there are no taxes "out there" ...
But I don't think even that will cover the cost of REB.

Alexander Antoshkin:

it's not yours?

Sasha, it's going to cost more

It is harmful to living organisms, they can sue you.