Interesting and Humour - page 3698

Дмитрий:

I am commenting on specific phrases from the published verdict.

Everything else is endless talk.

As usual you take it out of context with a loss of meaning.

And I'm commenting on the meaning of life of a retard. The way his fame has been arranged does not play a role. But just dumbfounded: he bought a pen, takes pictures, catches some pokemon. And what's the goal - to be famous.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

As always you take it out of context and lose the point.

And I'm commenting on the meaning of life of a retard. The way his fame is framed doesn't matter. But it's just a puzzlement: he buys a pen, takes pictures, catches some pokémon. And what's the goal - to be famous.

1. I am quoting specific phrases from the sentence. In the sentence there is a wording for WHAT and an article for THIS. For the denial of Christ and Mohammed, it is Article 148part 1 of the Criminal Code.1 Article 148 of the RF Criminal Code. What should atheists, Buddhists, followers of Judaism, etc. do?

2. is it a crime to want to be famous? You've written an article here - let's incriminate you for wanting to be famous? Is it bad?

СанСаныч Фоменко:

And I'm commenting on the meaning of life of a retard. The way his fame is framed doesn't matter. But it's just a puzzlement: he buys a pen, takes pictures, catches some pokémon. And what's the goal - to be famous.

:) Definitely a moron... Unless, of course, he wants to carry his cross...

I think the 148 should work at full throttle !!! And harder.
And the harder it works, the harder the next flight from the belfries will be.

Дмитрий:

. You've written an article here - should we charge you with wanting to be famous? Is that a bad thing?

I don't do anything in life to get famous - I develop ideas and that's the meaning of life. That's if you're talking about me.

But it's not about me.

I mean, there's a whole movement going on besides this moron: hookers, jumpers, selfies .... whoever's out there! And everyone's "getting famous." Maybe they'd get busy. This undergrowth had an irrepressible urge to reproduce, and these... Poor bastards.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

I don't do anything in life to get famous - I develop ideas and that's the meaning of life. That's if it's about me.

But it's not about me.

There's a whole movement: besides this moron, there's a whole movement: hitchhikers, jumpers, selfies .... whoever's out there! And everyone's "getting famous." Maybe they'd get busy. This undergrowth had an irrepressible urge to reproduce, and these... Poor bastards.

Well, those are your words! Well, let's just say I see it as a way to become famous.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to be famous.

СанСаныч Фоменко:
So far you are the moron according to your posts and not the guy who got locked up for nothing because of a dumbass court and laws.

Комбинатор:
While the posts make you look like a moron, it's not the guy who got locked up for nothing because of a dumbass court and laws.

Not jailed, suspended 3.5 with 3 years probation.

Комбинатор:
While you're the moron according to your posts, not the guy who got locked up for nothing because of a dumb court and the law.
Don't touch San Sanych! I think you are wrong.
They'll do a good job... And they'll do the right thing.
Why the hell is he trespassing on his own turf?
The law is very right... It'll ensure that sooner or later he'll fly off the belfry.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Not jailed, suspended 3.5 with probation for 3 years.
Pity... No flight.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Not jailed, suspended 3.5 with 3 years probation.
Guilty, convicted.
Reason: