Interesting and Humour - page 3697

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Ha ha, I also have a Komsomol badge on my demob uniform.
Dima, we'll survive to tell our grandchildren...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

This is more interesting in the news today:

"Sokolowski is guilty of redefining the Immaculate Conception...." (с).

From the verdict!

Here you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Yuriy Zaytsev:
:)
Well in general this is good, it will definitely be harder to ban the sun, as well as radiation from orbit.

There's a custom in Russia,

to listen to the BBC at night.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

There is a custom in Russia,

To listen to the BBC at night.

It's been a long time

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Ha ha, I got a Komsomol badge on my demob uniform, too.
Damn me, was it on my right breast or my left?
By the way, I'm afraid to take it out. All Komsomol members can, in theory, go to 148 with a bang.

Дмитрий:

"Sokolovsky is guilty of redefining the Immaculate Conception...." (с).

From the sentence!

Here you go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The blogger himself, according to the judge, claims that he made the videos for the sake of money and fame and did not want to offend anyone's feelings.

In Soviet times there was a TV show "Hello, we are looking for talent". And this is the offspring of another programme, One Minute of Fame. And to glory, it's a conditional three, for now.

Can we go back to looking for talent?

СанСаныч Фоменко:

The blogger himself, according to the judge, claims that he made the videos for money and fame and did not want to offend anyone's feelings.

In Soviet times there was a TV show called Hello, we are looking for talent. And this is the offspring of another programme, One Minute of Fame. And to glory, it's a three-fer.

Shouldn't we be looking for talent again?

It's too late for him to say he didn't know what he was doing on someone else's turf.

It's probably illegal to film there, too... Mobile phones should be logically checked at the entrance. They should also return them when they leave. Cleaned, of course, and lightened...

Ha... It's a good idea and it'll protect the idiots who come poking around.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

That's not the joke of the humour.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

The blogger himself, according to the judge, claims that he made the videos for money and fame and did not want to offend anyone's feelings.

In Soviet times there was a TV show called Hello, we are looking for talent. And this is the offspring of another programme, One Minute of Fame. And to glory, it's a tentative three, for now.

Can we go back to looking for talent?

I am commenting on specific phrases from the published verdict. Because the phrases in the sentence are a term for atheism, denial of the Immaculate Conception and belief in Gods other than Christ and Mohammed

Anything else, we can chatter on and on.

Дмитрий:

I am commenting on specific phrases from the published verdict.

Anything else, you can talk forever.

Careful, reposting can get you in trouble...
But if you write your own, you don't fall under the condition.
Reason: