Interesting and Humour - page 3346

Дмитрий:
A Moscow printing house made a mistake when printing pre-New Year's leaflets commissioned by the "Capital of Charity" foundation, and instead of the phrase "do good" wrote "poison beavers".

The printers refused to acknowledge the defect on the grounds that the defect occupied less than five per cent of the printed space, the animal rights activist said.

"The printers say that no one will notice it and that they should distribute the leaflets as they are now. The defect size is less than five per cent of the sheet, so it has a place as per the USSR GOST of 1963," the animal advocate said.

Link:http://novosti-n.org/ukraine/read/139275.html

The logic makes sense: poison, surrender the hide, donate the proceeds. Maybe not a typo?

Дмитрий:
A Moscow printing house made a mistake when printing the pre-New Year leaflets ordered by the "Capital of Charity" fund, and instead of the phrase "do good" they wrote "poison beavers".

The printers refused to acknowledge the defect on the grounds that the defect occupied less than five per cent of the printed space, the animal rights activist said.

"The printers say that no one will notice it and that they should distribute the leaflets as they are now. The defect size is less than five per cent of the sheet, so it has a place as per the USSR GOST of 1963," the animal advocate said.

Link:http://novosti-n.org/ukraine/read/139275.html

That's 5% nonsense. It's not a printing defect.

For some reason it seemed to me to be a duck aimed at discrediting Russian society as a whole.

Wolf

У обвиняемого в краже у «Открытия» нашли дом в престижном районе Лондона
У обвиняемого в краже у «Открытия» нашли дом в престижном районе Лондона
  • www.rbc.ru
В Лондоне начался суд над трейдерами, которые, по версии обвинения, вывели из «Открытия» свыше $100 млн с помощью незаконных сделок с ценными бумагами и махинаций с бонусами сотрудников

Yuri Evseenkov:
But can you name any government-owned shops and retail chains (except for Rosneft gas stations), service stations, workshops and construction and repair firms?

I do not understand the question. Do you want me to confirm or deny the words of a Russian official? :) For the last two years I have been commenting on their speeches solely verbally and with flashes of swear words.

I had not originally planned to do this. The information I have given is "just a thought". If anyone is interested in the details, read the full version of the report.

Igor Konyashin:

I do not understand the question. Do you want me to confirm or refute the words of a Russian official? :) For the last two years I have been commenting on their speeches exclusively verbally and with a smattering of swear words.

I had not originally planned to do this. The information I have given is "just a thought". If anyone is interested in the details, they can read the full version of the report.

What's not to understand . I asked a simple everyday question. I'll ask it more politely. Tell me please, if you live in Russia, do you know any government shops, workshops, small non-military production facilities or construction firms? There are none in my city. And if the state itself admits that the lion's share of business is in the shadows, won't the structure of GDP by ownership change if unrecorded private individuals are included?

Yuri Evseenkov:
[...] Do you know of any STATE-owned shops, workshops, small non-military production facilities, construction firms? There are none in my town.

I do not know any state-owned shops, workshops, small industries not related to the military-industrial complex (thank God, I hope I still do not know).

Construction companies, construction plants in which the state - through a number of SUEs, ministries, has a controlling interest - I know of such a company in the vicinity.

Yuri Evseenkov:
[...] And if the state itself admits that the lion's share of business is in the shadows, won't the structure of GDP by ownership change if unaccounted private citizens are included?

Doesn't it admit that? In my opinion, state officials do not make a secret out of this. By the way, when the FAS says that the share of private owners in GDP varies from year to year, they must also take into account the shadow sector - both then and now. They are not that stupid there. Personally, I think the head of the FAS - Igor Artemyev, who announced these figures, a former "appellee" - is one of the quality Russian officials (Purely my opinion. I don't recall him ever lying or talking nonsense since he was appointed head of the FAS).

- Sorry, your password has been used for more than 30 days, you need to choose a new one!
- Roses.
- Sorry, your new password has too few characters!
- Pink Roses.
- Sorry, password must contain at least one digit!
- 1 pink rose.
- Sorry, no spaces allowed in your password!
- 1 pink rose.
- Sorry, you have to use at least 10 different characters in your password!
- 1 fucking rose.
- Sorry, you must use at least one capital letter in the password!
- 1GREBANE pink rose.
- Sorry, you cannot use more than one capital letter in a row!
- 1GREBANE pink rose.
- Sorry, password needs to be more than 20 characters long!
- 1FuckingRose Rose is going to be puking out of your arse if you don't give me access right fucking now!
- I'm sorry, but that password is already taken!

Igor Konyashin:

State-owned - shops, workshops, small industries, not related to the military-industrial complex - don't know (thank God, I hope not to know any more).

Construction companies, construction factories in which the state - through a number of SUEs, ministries, has a controlling interest - I know, there is one nearby.

Doesn't it acknowledge that? I don't think government officials make a secret out of it. By the way, when the FAS says that the share of the private sector in GDP varies from year to year, they probably take into account the shadow sector - both then and now. They are not that stupid there. Personally, I think the head of the FAS - Igor Artemyev, who announced these figures, a former "appellee" - is one of the quality Russian officials (Purely my opinion. I don't recall him ever lying or talking nonsense since he was appointed head of the FAS).

I follow Artemyev too, he rarely but aptly speaks. But what does he base his conclusions on? On Goskomstat data. You, as an expert on the forum, may have come across a discussion of the state of statistics in Russia right now. It is a goddamn sight! The salaries in the service are miserable for Moscow, the young are not coming, the applied statistical science is zero. As the head of the service himself admitted, they are physically incapable of calculating annual GDP! Only quarterly ones. Meanwhile, on a purely domestic level, how things have changed over the past 10-15 years! An ordinary family living on their salaries, without any left-behind income. 15 years ago we did not even think about a new car or a flat. And it was important to grow potatoes in the garden and not to eat too much so the kids could have some. Now there are about ten car dealerships in our "depressive provincial area". You have to choose between a Ford and a Volkswagen. I think GDP has at least doubled, which should pleasantly surprise the eponymous person.
Reason: