"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 17

gip:
Are the founders of this company Chinese or Korean?
Neither :) . The head office was in St. Petersburg, an offshoot of B...ko. The ambition was great...

Oper:

Sorry, haven't been here in a while, forgot the psychology of the forum.

If you say you are losing, no one will say a word, they will sympathise.

If you say you're winning, they'll ask for a report. If you show the report, they'll say it's photoshopped.

All in all, it's normal.

I will say one thing, profitable experts do exist. Even free.

P.S.You have to know the places, as the fishermen say. I'm tired of pipsing on the demo.

I'm tired of pipsing on the demo.

The question is not about the report - you don't need one. For the sake of interest, I want to observe the real thing. That's all. The real is interesting for a few months. And if you don't want to see it and only want to talk about it in words - then words are not interesting. )))

LeoV:

The question is not about the report - you don't need one. For the sake of interest, I want to observe the real thing. That's all. The real is interesting for a few months. And if you don't want to see it and only want to talk about it in words - then words are not interesting. )))
And what exactly is the interest? Will you invest if you like the performance of real trading?

joo: What is the real interest? Will you invest if you like the performance of the real trade?
Actually, interest is for interest's sake. How steep the equity will be. Not in conversation, but in real life. Investing is another matter. )))

Oper:

And as for practice, I found a pipsqueak advisor that on a $5,000 deposit

for half an hour a day, easily generates a profit of 100 Greens a day on the demo, stably.

Again?! Freeze the account. We'll talk in a couple of months. =)

TheXpert:

I don't know, unless someone was taking screenshots.

Real. But pay attention to the office :) . The owner just can't seem to get the money out.)

Well, I hadn't considered that option, yes. =)

Thought it was just a small place with one server for demos and reals.

By the way, on the subject of the branch, has anyone found any new interesting (real, solid DC, normal depot) trees, well, that have just grown. To see what happens to them next.

wise: By the way, on the subject of the branch, has anyone found any new interesting (real, solid DC, normal depot) trees, well, that have just grown. To see what happens to them next.

Here's an interesting situation -

But the graph is reminiscent of a martin. Maybe that's the whole reason....

LeoV:

But the schedule is reminiscent of martin....

The catch is off )))

Is this Alpari monitoring or something else?

I was wondering if there is any monitoring of deposit loading.

Reason: