Cannot change password

Hi all,

Totally new here. I want to change the password that was sent to me over email, for obvious security reasons. I can't seem to be able to do that. Every time I put a new password and confirm it in the "Settings" section of my profile then I insert my current password and click "Save", I get a cryptic message "Error saving data". Plus, under the box in which I had typed the current password, which had been cleared after my pressing "Save", there is a message in red, "Password must be at least 4 characters". Of course both my old and new passwords are much longer than that.

Anyone has an idea how to go about this?

Thanks!

The several users reported on the forum with same issue so I wrote to the service desk.

Sergey Golubev:
The several users reported on the forum with same issue so I wrote to the service desk.
Thank you, Sergey! Indeed, there are apparently quite a few users that have the same problem.

I tried to change my phone number and I get the same error:  "Error saving data"

Same problem. and without phone number I can,t deposit money. Thanks!

same problem, also I can't access my meta id, it says that I am not registered

anybody find a solution?

you need to change assword in your mt4 or mt5

options  server change master pasword 

hope this helps 

i also battled to change it from website meber areas

greetings

Hi

i chnanged my phone and now not able to to login to my mt5 accountplwase help me out

AKBAR ALI #:

Hi

i chnanged my phone and now not able to to login to my mt5 accountplwase help me out

Go to your broker's members area to reset your MT5 account password.