Interesting and Humour - page 3351

"Даром не надо": соцсети высмеяли идею штрафов за скачивание российских фильмов
"Даром не надо": соцсети высмеяли идею штрафов за скачивание российских фильмов
  • rueconomics.ru
Соцсети высмеяли информацию СМИ о введении персонифицированных штрафов за скачивание российских фильмов. Аналогичная схема применяется в Германии

Alexander Antoshkin:

It was understanding these expressions that helped me a lot, before joining http://www.amway.ru/user/aexander_antoshkin12, so I came there prepared. It's very simple, after I saw the Marketing Plan I knew it was easy. But.... in the first days I was thinking a lot: if it's easy, why don't all the people do it?

If you understand such expressions, then why do such nonsense?

Yuri Evseenkov:
If you understand such expressions, then why bother with such nonsense?
There is some truth in terms of savings.) But for a rebuttal, try testing all of this company's products with the ones you buy in the shop. Just take 3 one litre jars of pure water. And add 1-2 grams each of detergent or other similar products from one company to one jar, from another company to another. And leave the third one just with clean water. Then, just put the same number of tadpoles (preferably from the same body of water) into all the jars. The answer will not keep you waiting. You can write, criticize and listen to the opinions of all sorts of chemists as much as you like. But you just experiment)).

Alexander Antoshkin:
There is some truth in terms of savings.) But to refute, try testing all the products from this company with the ones you buy in the shop. Just take 3 one litre jars of clean water. And add 1-2 grams each of detergent or other similar products from one company to one jar, from another company to another. And leave the third one just with clean water. Then, just put the same number of tadpoles (preferably from the same body of water) into all the jars. The answer will not keep you waiting. You can write, criticize and listen to the opinions of all sorts of chemists as much as you like. Just experiment).
The tadpole will become the tsarina frog in that particular firm's bank of funds. This is how the motivational policy of network marketing firms is constructed.

Is it allowed to spam ads here? And the spammer gets nothing for it?

BlackTomcat:
Is it allowed to spam ads here? And the spammer gets nothing for it?

Everyone is talking about trader's health according to the rules))

have you ever wondered how to tap into the insider's egregore?

To avoid searching in the occult, I will give you this definition

An aggregoris an energy and information field that consists of the thoughts and emotions of large groups of peopleunited by a common idea.

Or ask yourself another question :

how is metaquot different from metaphysics, .........)

Yuri Evseenkov:
The Tadpole will become the tsarevna frog in the bank of funds of this particular firm. This is how the motivational policy of network marketing firms is constructed.

I personally have been using only their toothpaste for about five years now. I also really like their shampoos and a very good washing powder. I registered there simply in order to buy and not through distributors, it is cheaper. delivery 180 rubles As for business - have not thought, me this kind of earnings are not attractive. but nevertheless in five years, about 300 subscribers who generate a turnover of goods all.)

Alexander Antoshkin:

I personally have been using only their toothpaste for about five years now. I also really like their shampoos and a very good washing powder. I registered there just to buy and not through distributors, it's cheaper. my delivery is 180 rubles. i have not thought about business, i am not attracted to this kind of profits. but nevertheless i have made about 300 subscribers in five years and they all generate a turnover. the company pays a %)))

I read somewhere that we are now living in the age of Prosumption! And I totally agree with you Alexander! After all, few people are surprised by discounts, but many producers are willing to share the profits for a recommendation! Alexander, can we contact you outside the forum?

Sergey Gridnev:

It's all there to see.

And which author closed which video?

This one?

The drill bit is not hardened soft metal, in fact it unfolded like plasticine.
Reason: