Interesting and Humour - page 3350

That's why I like Yandex's online translator - it works with imagination, with fire! For example, the word "advisor" in a sentence translates correctly and when necessary into English as "EA".

Sometimes he even comes up with the words right on the fly. Try to follow this link.

Яндекс.Переводчик – словарь и онлайн перевод на английский, русский, немецкий, французский, украинский и другие языки.
  • translate.yandex.ru
Перевод с английского, немецкого, французского, испанского, польского, турецкого и других языков на русский и обратно. Возможность переводить отдельные слова и фразы, а также целые тексты и веб-страницы.

Alexander Antoshkin:

Creative approach is needed for everything, once grabbed the annual order (riveting), I needed a larger number of units and the calculation of the robot / man, a method to use, the decision was in favor of a man,

the machine I had modified and guest workers made 2000 pcs per shift (8h), riveting to me )))

It was a lathe, under weaving a net weave adapted. While there was wire (and the wire was galvanized, not soft, as it should be) weaved a couple dozen rolls. Part of the fence at the cottage is out of it.

I even wanted to sell it. But if done well, from a good wire, but the cost of the material turned out to be more than a roll of mesh sold in the market.

Alexander Antoshkin:
Why make a rake?

When a model is made on a portal machine for casting in the processing of wooden for life as there is no smoke, and remember whales and dolphins..............))) was my experience and not once, the mill revolutions to 13000 rpm, instantly all in smoke, and photos ,,,,,,, well who needs them - the faults of their errors! not everyone can laugh at themselves, and even show other

the idea of a smoke generator has proven itself in the food smoking industry smoke is created by rubbing a wooden bar against the rotating wheel

Do not confuse food with snacks.

Boris Fedorych (BF glue) was also drilled on a drill or milling machine. The glue was collected on the tool and the remaining liquid was used as an alcoholic beverage. There was a sea of people poisoned at the time.

Karputov Vladimir:

Chinese drill bit:

Confirmed - I've used this method to twist backwards a drill bit 4.1 in diameter!

The video shows a wood drill bit.

In the comments to the video, it turns out there is already a link

http://pikabu.ru/story/sverlo_made_in_china_4265970#comment_67365370

Sergey Gridnev:

The video shows a wood drill bit.

The sharpening there is normal, metal sharpening. So, judging by the sharpening, it should drill metal. But the fact that the drill itself is made of LG metal is a question for our Chinese brothers :)

Added:

Can anyone guess what kind of metal is "LG" :) ?

Karputov Vladimir:

The sharpening there is normal, metal work sharpening. So, judging by the sharpening, it should drill metal. But the fact that the drill itself is made of "LG" metal is a question for our Chinese brothers :)

Added:

Can anyone guess what kind of metal is "LG" :) ?

What the hell "sharpening"? There's a spike on the end!

Look carefully at the beginning of the video.

Sergey Gridnev:

What the hell is "sharpening"? There's a spike on the end!

Look carefully at the beginning of the video.

You can't see it... And besides, the author has closed the video :(

Karputov Vladimir:
You can't see... And besides, the author has closed the video :(

It's all there to see.

And which author closed which video?

This one?

Sergey Gridnev:

It's all there to see.

And which author closed which video?

This one?

Let's just say there is no clear picture. And then everyone fantasises about what they want to see.

Moscow Exchange will launch a new data centre from 7 November this year.

This data centre makes it possible to successfully obtain a special Tier III licence. As the exchange expects, the change of the focal point will provide customers with cutting-edge improvements in the quality of the services the exchange offers to its customers.

To ensure a smooth transition from the current trading infrastructure to DataSpace 1, the exchange will operate in test mode until 5 November 2016.

All bidders should pay attention to possible changes in the connectivity addresses of the various services to ensure that their business operations are securely connected within a given period of time.