Interesting and Humour - page 3272

Alexey Viktorov:
Except there wasn't a single positive example. A squirrel has to be caught first.

Maybe they were, but everyone was smart enough to flip right away.

It will die on its own.

Discussions (voting) on women's forums.

If a husband is starting to grow horns,

• it means the husband has a lot of calcium in his system!
  • Means NOT ALL men watched football last night.
  • Means he'll start mooing soon.

More from the women's forums

• How do you tell if you're ugly?
  • What's the right way to yelp with your heart? Who knows how to yak - teach me!
  • His ex is constantly calling and giggling maliciously...
  • My husband has been lying for ten years about having no one. And me?!!!
  • The boss harasses me on one side and promises to fire me on the other. What should I do, which side should I believe?
  • How to make sure that two men don't meet?
  • For a fur coat made of what to forgive cheating?
  • How can I tell him that we will have two children right after the wedding?
  • Girls, I started going to the gym and in two months I married a security guard there, I recommend it!
  • I had two "brain cleanses" by Malakhov, three times treated by Agafurov's method, breathed by Kashchenko, and a pimple on my nose still has not gone away. What to do?
  • Where does someone hide shop receipts?

Well, thank you. I had a good laugh.

Дмитрий:

After the first spoilage, a couple of enterprising neighbours, together with the victim, call the collector and tell him to come and get the money...

If they don't bury it, they'll sell a kidney for sure...

Vladimir Pastushak:

After the first spoilage, a couple of enterprising neighbours, together with the victim, call the collector and tell him to come and get the money...

If they don't bury it, they'll sell a kidney for sure...

well, they'll call.

And then Arthur from Kavkaz Vogograd arrives...

The Olympics football semi-final today is BRAZIL - HONDURAS. I'm for HONDURAS.

Yuri Evseenkov:

The Olympics football semi-final today is BRAZIL - HONDURAS. I'm for HONDURAS.

Mama dear... This shit must be 20 years old or more and I didn't know Arkanov decided to sing... And how young Lolita is, you could even say "pretty enough". So much for Honduras....

Дмитрий:

well, they'll call.

And Arthur from Kavkaz Vogograd will come...

Don't "blah-blah". When such an advertisement appears, you should write a statement to the prosecutor's office (preferably a collective one) about the threats, and no "Artur" will come anywhere.

Actually it looks very much like a fake. And do you really think that such an announcement is "interesting and humorous"?

A man comes to a barbershop for a shave (an old joke)
There are several empty chairs
the first chair is comfortable and soft - hangs several snow-white towels a super-duper razor of some imported - shines - perfectly sharpened - smells of expensive cologne - the higher pilots in general
he asks how much it costs to shave the answer - 5 rubles - his eyes widen - he says
- no problem - you can do it for 3 rubles - the chair is ordinary - a towel is one but fresh and not snow-white - razor is ordinary but very sharp - simple cologne
he asks next chair - is it even cheaper? - the answer is yes - a ruble - he takes a seat - says it suits me fine
the chair is a bit creaky and loose - the towel has yellow stains - the razor is ordinary - no cologne at all
they start shaving him - the razor is not sharp, it hurts , but he put up with it
and then he hears shouting - he turns around and sees - there, behind a sheet full of blood splashes - a place aside - where a man is being shaved on a stool - a very blunt razor, rusty and dirty with blood - the man is screaming in pain, yelling and swearing!
He asks what it is - the barber answers - they shave there for 10 kopecks.
Reason: