A problem with the terminal. Has anyone experienced it? - page 4

ElenD писал(а) >>

in the same way as everywhere else... my computer - right mouse - control... >> special attention to events and applications

ElenD >>:
Я вешала старые шаблоны. Если допустить, что МТ виснет от того, что я вешаю старые инд. или шаблон - как это решается.

You need to look at what's in the template. And hang one indicator at a time from this list (manually). Where the terminal falls - there is a conflict.

Then you can send here the conflicting indicator (source) and if you have a nice smile - we will fix it. ;)

Removed the indicators... But the terminal still won't open...
It says so in the error log

So it was 9:40 in the morning

I've been struggling with this for three days! There are a lot of mistakes like this.

If the system is not the first year... then maybe it's... maybe it's time to move it...? you can search for weeks for a problem, but move it a lot less. I mean, the system has to be moved...

terminal.exe is hanging in the task manager. If it is hanging, kill the process. Then do it all over again.

I got all the indicators here!

Could it be related to the archive of quotes? There's a fashion to delete a few days at a time "in the middle of nowhere"

DDFedor >>:

если системе не первый год... то может это... может пора и переставить...? проблему можно неделями искать, а переставить - на много меньше. в смысле, систему переставить...

Системе пара лет!

When you reinstall the terminal(s), did you uninstall the previous one(s) or did you over-install?
If uninstalled, did you clean up the remnants/traces after uninstalling?
Reason: