Interesting and Humour - page 1550

Mischek:

Of course, it will be 1,000 roubles per paper )

//will be gep on pd

hep + 5%

Mischek:
Hep + 5%.
There you go. And you were expecting it to go down. Or did you? ))

tol64:
There you go. You thought it was going to go down. Or was it? ))

There's no way of knowing downwards upwards.

What matters to them is the volume of sales over the weekend.

On Monday, that figure is known before trading begins.

It diverges from the plan and dictates the direction and size of the gap.

tol64:
There you go. And you were supposed to be down. Or did you? ))
http://world.investfunds.ru/news/view/48471/

Reposted from a foursome.
Reshetov:
A new paper by Yale Law School professor Dan Kahan is titled "Motivated Numeracy and Enlightened Self-Government" https://papers. ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm ... id=2319992

Quote:

Kahan has conducted a series of witty experiments designed to find out how political passions affect the ability to think clearly. His findings, in Mooney's words, are that party sympathies "can undermine even basic thinking ability.... Possessors of good mathematical skills fail on problems they could probably easily solve, simply because the right answer would contradict their political beliefs."

Kahan asked some participants in the experiment to interpret a table with numbers that showed whether skin cream reduced skin rashes, and others to interpret another table (with the same numbers) that showed whether a law that prohibited private individuals from concealed carry weapons reduced crime. Kahan found that when the numbers in the table contradicted their stance on gun control, people were unable to calculate correctly, although they managed to do so when it came to skin cream. The saddest part was that the better the experiment participants were at maths, the more often their political views - whether conservative or liberal - negatively affected their problem-solving abilities.

Here are some of Nyhan's (Brendan Nyhan, associate professor of management at Dartmouth College) findings:

- People who believed weapons of mass destruction had been found in Iraq began to believe it even more when they were shown an article that disproved it.
- People who believed George W. Bush had banned all stem cell research continued to believe so, even after reading the article that only certain federally-funded programs had been shut down.
- People who claimed that the economy was more important to them and were unhappy with Obama's achievements in this area were shown a graph of off-farm job growth in recent years that showed an increase of about a million jobs. They were then asked whether the number of people with jobs had increased, decreased or stayed the same. Many, looking directly at the graph, said it had decreased.
- However, if before showing them the graph, they were asked to write a few sentences about moments in their lives that they were proud of, many of them began to think differently about economic issues. A few minutes of self-esteem building increases the likelihood that a person will notice an increase in the number of jobs.

MetaDriver:
Repost from a foursome.
You can do whatever you want to a man.)

Mischek:
Get out of here.
What about me? )) Like you saw a commercial?

micle:
The settings I have used should give reliable results on EURUSD as the trading is based on the MACD moving average.

No, humour indeed.

Mine is bad, automatically clicked to complain.

micle:
What about me? )) Like you saw a commercial?
Yeah, question removed. I'm allergic to ads in this thread.)

People don't hesitate to put it on the Market and sell it for a kilobuck...
Reason: