Interesting and Humour - page 3093

Sergey Golubev:
I watch social media (Twitter, Facebook) every morning to catch the most popular topics, etc.

Here are the most popular quotes from last night. Any one of these quotes could be a headline in a newspaper article.
I'm quoting naugat without choosing.

------

• Turned it off... I can't watch it.
  • Or in Brazil to recruit youngsters in the favelas.
  • I can't breathe.
  • On top of that, the commentator is a half-wit optimist.
  • it's a game named after Mudko...
  • With salaries like these, why else would they score?
  • I'm speechless, you assholes.
  • If only they ran! Playing football is not shaking your head.
  • Tonight's match was a disaster.
  • It's been 25 years now.
  • I'd run for less money.
  • and I guess the goal was to lose!
  • Who were they playing?

-----

Good morning.

It reminds me of an old joke. A long time ago there was a programme on TV called "Around the Laughs", hosted by A.A. Ivanov. And in that programme there was a section "What could it mean?" Some picture was exhibited and the audience was asked to think of a funny name for it.

They did, one time, a picture of an obscene, homosexual content. One of the viewers sent in a list of funny names for the picture, he was called up on stage and asked to tell them how he managed to come up with so many titles in such a short time.

- It's very simple, he replied, I had the Pravda newspaper with me and I simply copied the headlines from it...

These are all quotes that fit the title of this picture too.

Alexey Viktorov:

An old joke comes to mind. A long time ago there was a programme on television called "Around the Laughs", hosted by A.A. Ivanov. And in this programme there was a column "What it would mean". The audience was asked to come up with a funny name for the picture.

They did, one time, a picture of an obscene, homosexual content. One of the viewers sent in a list of funny names for the picture, he was called up on stage and asked to tell how he managed to come up with so many titles in such a short time.

- It's very simple, he replied, I have the Pravda newspaper with me and I simply copied the titles from it...

All these quotations also fit the title of this picture.

humour section...

The Russian national team wanted to get out of the group at Euro 2016 =)

Sergey Golubev:

:-) reminds me of an echo from a bygone era.

.... NEVER

you can't build a house higher than

you can't have a salary higher than

you can't have a cottage bigger than 6 acres

Невероятные котокусты, которые покорили сердца миллионов уже с первого взгляда
Невероятные котокусты, которые покорили сердца миллионов уже с первого взгляда
  • art.mirtesen.ru
Представьте себе такую картину. Вы идете по аллее великолепного, ухоженного английского сада. И вдруг, свернув за угол, видите лежащую, огромных размеров зеленого кота, которая отдыхает возле озера. …

Nettlebox. Фильм о производстве 3D столов в Воронеже
  • sdelanounas.ru
Nettle- российский разработчик голографических дисплеев на базе технологии motionparallax3D. Наряду с производством высокотехнологичного оборудования, команда Nettle предлагает услуги по визуализации проектов заказчика на NettleBox под ключ. Коллектив компании работает на рынке интерактивной визуализации с 2007 года.С 2012 года компания Nettle...

Today is World Giraffe Day

Do you hear that sound too?

Reason: