Test of an EA based on ticks - page 3

Ibragim Dzhanaev:
That's why I decided to ask the insiders. If it's not difficult, please list all possible nuances, and we will implement them in code. If possible, point by point.

Get the developer in here. Let him reveal the details, then we can talk substantively. The State is for Market, not for the authors of the TC.

And there may be a lot of nuances, we cannot describe them all, and there is no desire to do so. If we have some details of its logic, we will be able to analyze it specifically for this TS.

fxsaber:

Get the developer in here. Let him reveal the details, then we can talk substantively. The State is for Market, not for the authors of the TC.

And there may be a lot of nuances, we cannot describe them all, and there is no desire to do so. We will be able to deal specifically with this TS when we have at least some details of its logic.

I have thought of it. But the details )).

Everything is very simple. It's as easy as pie ))))

There's not even much to optimize.

fxsaber:

And there may be a lot of nuances, we cannot describe them all, and there is no desire to do so. If you have some details of its logic, you may understand this TC specifically.

Please, describe all of the nuances.

There are no indicators. There is an understanding that the movement begins and in what direction. Everything.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

I came up with the idea. Well, the details ))

It's very simple. It's a piece of cake.)

There's not even much to optimize.
I'm just a boy against the secret know-how.

fxsaber:
Against the secret know-how, I'm just a boy.
You said you knew where to tweak. Well, how many options are there 10 ? 20 ? List them point by point.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Please list all the nuances.

There are no indicators. There is an understanding that movement begins and in which direction. Everything.

Well, write to the PM, since you are afraid of the public. And with a pitchfork in the water - not my thing.

fxsaber:
Well, PM me if you're afraid of publicity. I don't do that with a pitchfork in the water.

Thank you very much. I'll refrain.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Please speak up if you have any real knowledge.

How much of what the tester shows will correspond to actual trading?

I have an Expert Advisor working on ticks (only ticks are analyzed, TF is not used). To what extent the results correspond to real trading

Trading conditions and environment

Platform/terminal: MT5

Working timeframes: Any

Working time (open/close trades): any

Quote Type: 5 digits only

Trading instruments: currencies, gold

Type of position accounting: netting, hedging

Trades opening (entering the market): by market orders

Testing mode: Each tick based on real ticks

All files of the testing report are available in the attached file

Why not set a demo and compare the tester deals with real ones? And profit at the same time. But the ticks on the demo are also very different from the real one. I remember, I traded 100% of ticks in a demo for a day and got another 100 on the second day. I was surprised when I opened the real account.
In general I do not like to work with ticks on forex, they are different for all companies. In one may be profit, in another may be loss. If you trade with one company they may change the filtering algorithm and that's it. If you trade on the fund, you can still trade on ticks, on Forex there are too many nuances with these ticks.

The tester will be very different from the real one when trading high frequency. If 2-3 trades a day, not pips, then the tester basically shows a more or less realistic picture.

JeronimoX:
The tester will be very different from the real one when trading high frequency. If there are 2-3 trades a day, not pips, then the tester basically shows a more or less realistic picture.
Why will it be different and what should be done to make it so?
Reason: