Interesting and Humour - page 3029

Andrey Dik:
Exactly! My proposed system would stimulate good answers and prevent inadequates. Readers and writers will get exactly what they want - for this they need to be able to manage the system of likes/dislikes. Readers will get bonuses even without having written anything at all, and writers will get bonuses only in case of "necessary" posts. Also, the way some people spam and/or rank will disappear.

If there are 50 forum members, the likes won't do anything -- because they'll be mostly "clan-based" and therefore biased.

For the likes to work -- there should be at least 1000 active members.

It's necessary to change the essence, system and attitude.

Andrey Dik:

Introduce a system of likes and dislikes. The likes and dislikes to posts should not be displayed ... A moderator would not have to continuously walk around the threads and monitor the situation, an alert came to his smartphone and he reacted.

Quite a cool feature, moderators would like it, for sure. There are 2 disadvantages

a) don't like users asking 'where's my likes'.

b) moderators still have to monitor EVERY post, because lack of likes does not relieve them of responsibility

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

If there are 50 forum members, the likes won't do anything -- because they'll be mostly "clan-based" and therefore biased.

For the likes to work -- there should be at least 1000 active members.

The essence, the system, and the attitude need to change.

The number of users is 50. And there are 1000 who read. It's up to thousands to decide what's most important and necessary for them.

Andrey Dik:
That's 50 posters. There are 1,000 or so readers.
Where do these statistics come from? The number of reading participants is shown by the polls -- there are no more than 50-100 participants.

Alexander Puzanov:

A cool feature, moderators wouldn't mind, unequivocally. There are 2 disadvantages

a) the users will get sick of asking 'where's my like'.

b) moderators would have to monitor EVERY post anyway, because lack of likes does not relieve them of responsibility

a) the number of personal likes can be displayed in the User Cabinet to show that his invisible public activity is not lost in vain.

b) what without moderators... They'll be strolling around the forum with an important look on their faces and admiring order... They'll get their asses kicked by the admins if they have to.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
Where do these statistics come from? The number of reading participants is shown by the surveys -- there are no more than 50-100 participants.
These are active readers. The rest are lazy readers. After all, most people don't care about polls and are too lazy to even tick the box, polls are only interesting to the poll authors. And everyone will love to like and influence reality and receive encouragement for doing so.

Andrey Dik:
It's the active readers. The rest are lazy readers. Most polls don't solve anything and are only interesting for poll authors. But everyone will like to like liking and influencing reality and getting encouragement for that.

You just want to see what you want to see.

Every member has an "achievement" and there are "reader" boxes.

For the sake of interest, go through freelance customers, marketplace customers (reviews, discussions) -- 99% have zero "reader" boxes.

So don't be self-deceived -- the number of active+passive shows the voting -- there are no more than 100 participants.

And there are no 1000 active readers here -- nor can there be.

What's there to read, and who's to read it? Think about it.

Are you interested in the forum? I'm not.

What's the point of reading a forum if you don't want to post on it?

You don't want to post on it because the rules are unclear and don't respect the rules of the forum -- some people get banned, others don't -- some people get banned, others don't.

The forum needs to change: the structure and attitude towards members.

Karputov Vladimir:

Jam and Carlson:

And stop congratulating yourself on your birthday - modesty is what separates the birthday boy from those who come to eat his cake.

Especially since your birthday is tomorrow, as I understand it - and congratulating yourself in advance is a sign of bad manners.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Are you interested in the forum? I'm not.

What's the point of reading the forum if you don't want to post on it?

You don't want to post on it because the rules are unclear, the way people behave is different -- some people get banned, some don't, some get banned.

I don't see your reluctance to post.

How do you count the people who never write anywhere, but only read? Ask Renat how many people register every day.

Andrey Dik:

How do you count the people who never write anywhere, but only read? Ask Renat how many people register daily.

I showed you the formula, how I calculated it -- the number of people who vote in the polls -- there are no more than 100 of them.

Don't confuse "registering daily" -- with "active forum readers".

How to check active readers -- I also told you -- go through freelance customers and marketers -- everyone has "achievements" and there you can see if they're reading the forum or not.

Reason: